• Small, lightweight design powered by USB
• USB, Bluetooth and audio in/out connection interfaces
• Ability to daisy chain 2 units for medium-sized spaces
• Perfect BYOD phone for use in unequipped conferencing spaces
• Supports automatic pairing of NFC-enabled Android devices
• SoundCap™ technology captures nearby conversations while eliminating background noise for meetings being held in loud, open space environments
Featuring NEW SoundCap Technology!
The YVC-330 USB & Bluetooth speakerphone solves the problem of finding vacant rooms for spontaneous meetings. The innovative SoundCap technology converts the audio of open workspaces into a clear and natural signal that is almost as good as being in a quiet meeting room. By focusing on participants around the table and eliminating background noise from noisy working environments it allows participants at the other end of the call to focus on the conversation. Don’t be fooled by this portable conference phone’s compact design: with Yamaha technology, great sound comes in small packages.
The portable design makes it the ideal communications solution for setting up calls from any area of your workspaces.
- USB, Bluetooth® and NFC connections - audio in/out connection interfaces
- SoundCap™ technology captures nearby conversations while eliminating background noise for meetings being held in loud, open space environments
- “Self-silence” mutes microphone automatically while meeting participants are not speaking
- “Self-volume balancer” automatically adjusts speaker volume properly to fit surrounding ambient noise levels
- Ability to daisy chain 2 units for medium-sized spaces
- Power through USB
What's In The Box
- Yamaha Portable Conference Phone
- USB cable 3 m (9.8 ft)
- User’s Manual