Compatible with 6.35mm jack, 3/5/7/8 pin DIN, RCA, 3/5 pin XLR, 4P and 8P Speakon, Banana plugs, RJ45 and USB.
A quick and easy way to confirm lead integrity. Constructed from a steel case it is built to withstand the rigours of...
• Quick and easy way to store EDID information from any DVI display
• Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200, 2K & 3840x2400 (Dual Link)
• 5 preset EDIDs are available through DIP...
• Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD & 1920 x 1200
• USB port for advanced EDID management programming
• Selectable HDCP pass-through, DDC...
CAT5 Punch Down Tool / Stripper
Combination economical UTP/STP Stripper and punch downtool
For stripping wire diameter 5.0 to 6.2mm
Punch-down tip for 110/88 type insertion
This compact unit tests continuity in HDMI leads. It detects faulty wiring which is indicated by the LED display. Simply connect one end of the pre-terminated cable to the main unit and the other end of the cable to the remote unit. The display scrolls...
DM1000 | LAN Tester
2 in 1 LAN tester & multimeter is a innovative that allows the user easy to measure DC/AC Voltage/Current, Resistance , Continuity, diode and verify the cable continuity, open short,...
Features and Benefits
Full Tooling set up for termination of C-Tec2 Connectors
All Cables up to RG6 Quad Shield (RG11 not included)
Kit Includes: CM-TOOL, CM-206-L, CM-23/25, CM-59/6, CM-MINI
No Connectors included in the...
Features and Benefits
Modular Plug Crimp and Cut action for EZ-RJ45
4P4C through 8P8C Formats (RJ9/RJ11/RJ45)
75% better Connector Support to reduce issues
Cable Stripping Blades in Handle
Works on standard non-CatMaster...
Non-contact Body InfraRed Thermometers
Very simple to use, it reads the body temperature instantly and without contact. Thermoflashis particulary efficient for taking the temperature of newborn babies andvery young children.
Heavy duty manual hex crimper for: PR0940, PR0972, PR0974, PR1300 & PR1305 "F" type connectors.
Hex size crimps: 8.2mm (RG59), 9.12mm (RG6)
Reliable operation, non adjustable type with solid head
• Advanced IR detection circuit for accurate capture
• Compatible with virtually all brands of IR
• EMI noise suppression for glitch-free acquisition
• USB port for...
• Three test ranges: 0-20, 200 and 2000 ohms
• Timer-operated measurement cycle, approx 30 seconds
• LOCK-function for continuous measurement
• Auto power off, after...
• 1/4” TRS and TS, 1/8” TRS and TS, XLR
• RCA/Phono, Speakon, MIDI, Banana
• Manually check continuity with the supplied...
• 4.0" IPS display (800 x 480), 12 control keys & flip-out QWERTY keyboard
• H.265 decoding for cameras up to 8.0MP
• Built-in PoE for portable network camera...
• Used in conjunction with any tone generator
• Wire & cable identification without having to make direct metallic contact with the conductor
• Diagnose wiring error in LAN, Coaxial & Telephone cables
• Measure cable length in a box, on a spool or in a wall
• Simple and easy to use FSTN LCD screen (144 x 64...
• Easy to use, small size (5.5" x 3.6" x 1.1") weighs just 227g
• Operates on 9V battery
• Comes with padded, tough plastic carrying case
• Easy to use, small size (4.63" x 2.85" x 25.4"), weighs just 244g
• XLR male / 3 pin phoenix connector
• Easily switches between various frequencies
This unit was designed with the working musician and sound person in mind. The MQS-52 tests for opens, shorts, intermittents and crossed wires.
There are five basic types of cables used widely in...
• EDID emulation and management for HDMI signals
• HDCP 2.2 compliant, 3D pass through, 10 EDID modes
• 5V & Hot Plug Detect emulation for HDMI source & sink...