Compatible with 6.35mm jack, 3/5/7/8 pin DIN, RCA, 3/5 pin XLR, 4P and 8P Speakon, Banana plugs, RJ45 and USB.
A quick and easy way to confirm lead integrity. Constructed from a steel case it is built to withstand the rigours of...
• Quick and easy way to store EDID information from any DVI display
• Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200, 2K & 3840x2400 (Dual Link)
• 5 preset EDIDs are available through DIP...
• Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD & 1920 x 1200
• USB port for advanced EDID management programming
• Selectable HDCP pass-through, DDC...
This compact unit tests continuity in HDMI leads. It detects faulty wiring which is indicated by the LED display. Simply connect one end of the pre-terminated cable to the main unit and the other end of the cable to the remote unit. The display scrolls...
DM1000 | LAN Tester
2 in 1 LAN tester & multimeter is a innovative that allows the user easy to measure DC/AC Voltage/Current, Resistance , Continuity, diode and verify the cable continuity, open short,...
• Advanced IR detection circuit for accurate capture
• Compatible with virtually all brands of IR
• EMI noise suppression for glitch-free acquisition
• USB port for...
• Three test ranges: 0-20, 200 and 2000 ohms
• Timer-operated measurement cycle, approx 30 seconds
• LOCK-function for continuous measurement
• Auto power off, after...
• 1/4” TRS and TS, 1/8” TRS and TS, XLR
• RCA/Phono, Speakon, MIDI, Banana
• Manually check continuity with the supplied...
• 4.0" IPS display (800 x 480), 12 control keys & flip-out QWERTY keyboard
• H.265 decoding for cameras up to 8.0MP
• Built-in PoE for portable network camera...
• Used in conjunction with any tone generator
• Wire & cable identification without having to make direct metallic contact with the conductor
• Diagnose wiring error in LAN, Coaxial & Telephone cables
• Measure cable length in a box, on a spool or in a wall
• Simple and easy to use FSTN LCD screen (144 x 64...
• Easy to use, small size (5.5" x 3.6" x 1.1") weighs just 227g
• Operates on 9V battery
• Comes with padded, tough plastic carrying case
• Easy to use, small size (4.63" x 2.85" x 25.4"), weighs just 244g
• XLR male / 3 pin phoenix connector
• Easily switches between various frequencies
This unit was designed with the working musician and sound person in mind. The MQS-52 tests for opens, shorts, intermittents and crossed wires.
There are five basic types of cables used widely in...
• EDID emulation and management for HDMI signals
• HDCP 2.2 compliant, 3D pass through, 10 EDID modes
• 5V & Hot Plug Detect emulation for HDMI source & sink...