• Two Class-D digital amplifier, One Tweeter, One Mid-Woofer
• Integrates seamlessly with exisiting Sonos Zones
• Humidity Resistant
• Adjustable bass & treble controls
• Built-In Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, 40 Internet music streaming services
• Six far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and echo cancellation
The New Sonos One With Amazon Alexa Built Right In
Built on the mini-but-mighty blueprints of PLAY:1, Sonos One is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture.
Sonos One wirelessly connects to Sonos speakers in additional rooms, allowing you to expand your Home Sound System when you’re ready.
Enjoy surprisingly rich, room-filling sound from a smart speaker with future-ready voice control.
More with Two
Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for instant stereo sound; add a SUB for deep bass. Or pair with your TV’s PLAYBAR or PLAYBASE for epic home theatre surround sound.
Take charge of your Sonos with future-ready voice control
Soon you will be able to manage and control Sonos One and all your music with your voice as well as the Sonos app. While voice control for Sonos is not available in your country yet, it soon will be and all these features will be available when Sonos and a voice service launch together in your region.
The Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built right-in so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands-free.
*Subject to regional availability
Control Your Sonos
Tap to turn up the volume. Swipe to skip a track. Mute the microphone for privacy. Sonos One’s touch controls are always a tap away.
The deepest level of Sonos control. Manage everything you listen to in one place.
Fits almost anywhere
Mount Sonos One to the wall, ceiling or a speaker stand. Its small size also makes it perfect for bookshelves, counters and snug spaces.
We built One to be humidity resistant so you can enjoy your favourite songs in music-starved places like bathrooms and outdoor patios. All you need is WiFi access and a place to plug it in. Just remember, it’s not waterproof or weather resistant.
Create a home theatre
Use a pair of Sonos Ones and PLAYBAR or PLAYBASE to create surround sound for all your movies, games and TV shows. And stream music too.
An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you always know when your speaker's microphone is active. And when the light's off, the mic is off. Sonos One is designed with extra security - the hard-wired LED connection ensures no one is listening when you want privacy.
Better over time
Since Sonos is continually updating with new features, services and skills, both your music and voice options will keep getting better over time.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
- One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Six far-field microphone array, used for advanced beamforming and echo cancellation.
- Dimensions - H x W x D
- 161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm (6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in.)
- 1.85 kg (4.08 lbs.)
- Product finish
- White with matte white grille; black with matte black grille.
- Top-panel features
- Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause,microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback.
- Complete privacy
- An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker’s microphone is active.
Power & Networking
- Power supply
- Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth
- Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet port
- One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you’re using BOOST setup.
What's In The Box
- Sonos One
- power cord
- flat Ethernet cable
- Sonos One QuickStart Guide
- Legal/Warranty information
Introducing Sonos One
Sonos One with Amazon Alexa