• 5000 ANSI lumens, Native 16:9 Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution
• 10,000:1 Contrast ratio & Up to 4,000 hrs lamp life (Eco)
• 29-303" Max (0.5-5.3m) Projection size, Fixed lens
• Video In: 2 HDMI (1 MHL), 2 VGA, DisplayPort, HDBaseT, S-Video, Composite
• Built-In RJ45, 2 x 10W speakers, USB-A Power, 12V trigger, 3D Sync, RS-232
• Support Picture in/by picture, 4-Corner geometric correction, Full 3D, Network control protocols, V/H Lens shift, color matching mode and more
Designed for demanding professional installations. The high-specification EH515TST Short Throw projector boasts a brightness of 5,000 lumens and is connection ready with HDBaseT, two HDMI inputs, MHL compatibility, DisplayPort and multiple analogue and audio connections. Equipped with four corner geometric correction and an impressive lens shift, the flexibility of the EH515TST ensures the image is exactly where it is meant to be, even on uneven walls and when projector placement is awkward.
- High Precision Short Throw Lens – Unique short throw lens design, TR 0.79:1
- Outstanding brightness – 5000 lumens 1080p DLP projector
- Geometric Correction – Horizontal and Vertical Keystone, supports 4 corners correction.
- Vertical and Horizontal lens shift – Provides a wide range of projector placement possibilities.
- HDBaseT – Uncompromised Full HD video, audio, network, and control commands all delivered without signal loss.
- Versatile System Integration Control Protocols – Full supports for Crestron RoomView, Extron IP Link, AMX dynamic device discovery and PJ-Link protocols.
Professional Installation Applications
Delivering outstanding reliability, high brightness, stunning colors and spectacular image quality, the EH515TST is engineered to serve the professional installation market using short throw lens w/ pure shift capability.
Optoma EH515TST is the perfect solution for museums, exhibitions, theme parks, simulations, arts and many others.
High Precision Short Throw Lens
- Unique short throw lens for TR 0.79:1 and with lens shift capability.
- Two spherical lenses to eliminate spherical aberration, and improve resolution and system performance.
Vertical and Horizontal lens shift
Simplify installation with PureShift, which provides a wide range of projector placement possibilities.
Includes 4-corner adjustment, Horizontal/Vertical keystone adjustments.
Color Matching Mode
The color matching system, combines accurate measurements across multiple projectors helps create seamless blends every time.
Picture by Picture / Picture in Picture
The Optoma 515ST series projector provides more flexibility for screen display mode, such as PbP (Picture by Picture) and PiP (Picture in Picture).
Versatile System Integration Control Protocols
Crestron RoomView, Extron’s IP Link, AMX dynamic device discovery and PJ-Link protocols are fully supported, allowing nearly all aspects of the 515ST series to be controlled across a network, keeping you in control, wherever you are.
Give powerful presentations and educational lessons with stunning colors. Optoma projectors provide you with reliable color performance suitable for any content and environment. From accurate sRGB colors for true life like images to vibrant punchy presentations. We have a display mode to specific meet your needs.
DLP® technology from Texas Instruments® is widely recognized and acclaimed for its unmatched reliability and long lasting image performance. When combined with high brightness and native contrast ratios, it becomes the obvious choice for demanding applications. Independent testing has proven DLP® to be the most reliable of projector technologies. Whilst other technologies may show image quality decline after only a few thousand hours, DLP® technology can remain unchanged over hundreds of thousands of hours. Images remain accurate, and colors suffer virtually no degradation over time.
Uncompromising, uncompressed Full HD video, audio, network and control commands all delivered on a single CAT- type cable capable up to 100 meters/328 feet without signal loss makes installation hassle-free. HDBaseT™ simplifies cabling requirements and reduces installation complexity saving both time and reducing costs.
|Native Resolution||1080p 1920 x 1080|
|Brightness||5000 ANSI Lumens|
|Lamp Life||3500/4000/3000 hours (Dynamic/Eco/Bright mode)|
|Lens Shift||+25% Vertical, ±10% Horizontal|
|I/O Connectors||1 x HDBaseT™(RJ-45) 2 x HDMI (1.4a 3D support) + MHL, DisplayPort, 2 x VGA (YPbPr/RGB), S-Video, Composite, 3 x Audio In (RCA/3.5mm), Mic In, Audio Out 3.5mm, VGA Out, RS232, USB-A Power (1.5A), USB mouse/service, RJ45, 12V trigger, 3D-Sync, Wired remote|
|Speaker (Watts)||10W x 2|
|Keystone Correction||±30° Vertical, ±30° Horizontal|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm)||424 x 344 x 120 (w/o feet)|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 Native, 16:10 and 4:3 Compatible|
|Projection Screen Size||28.59” ~ 303”|
|Projection Distance||0.5 – 5.3 m|
|Computer Compatibility||UXGA, SXGA+, HD, WXGA, XGA, SVGA|
|Video Compatibility||PAL SECAM 576i/p, NTSC 480i/p, HD 720p/1080i/1080p|
|Horizontal Scan Rate||15.375~91.146 KHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||25 – 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)|
|Displayable Colors||1073.4 million colors (10 bit)|
|Noise Level||32db (Eco mode)|
|Power Supply||100240V, 5060Hz, auto-switching|
|Operating Conditions||5 ~ 40°C|
|Security||Kensington Lock, Password Protection|
|Remote Control||Full IR Remote and Wired Remote Option|
|DICOM Simulation Mode||Yes|
What's In The Box
- Optoma Projector
- Remote Control
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- AC Power Cord
- Quick start CD
- User Manual