PR-RZ5100 Key Features
• THX® Ultra2™ Plus Certification
• Native DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos® to 7.2.4 Channels
• DTS Neural:X™ Upmixing for Legacy Multichannel Formats
• Chromecast built-in, AirPlay, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth® App Streaming
• AccuEQ Room Calibration with AccuReflex Technology
• FireConnect™ Multi-Room Wireless Technology
• HDMI® 8 In (1 Front), Main Out, Zone 2 Out (HDCP 2.2/HDR*1)
Make Multidimensional Sound Your Theater’s Crowning Glory
Revealing the Soul of High-Resolution Entertainment
Update your lovingly assembled home theater and join the object-based sound revolution with a flexible and sophisticated controller capable of delivering a full-scale multidimensional surround-sound experience without caveat or compromise. DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos® formats are decoded and sent to your power-amp and floorstanding/in-ceiling speaker layout with utmost fidelity through RCA or XLR pre-outs, unlocking a truly immersive theater experience.
Premium DACs and VLSC™ assures stunning purity for Hi-Res Audio, such as 11.2 MHz DSD, while separate digital/analog circuitry prevents interference on analog sources. Together with comprehensive wired and wireless multi-room A/V capabilities, app-based streaming via Chromecast built-in*, Wi-Fi®, and AirPlay, and the latest HDMI® connections, this beautifully crafted centerpiece boasts every convenience to smooth the transition to next-generation entertainment.
* Future firmware update required.
PA-MC5501 Key Features
• 9 x 280 Watts per channel (JEITA)
• WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
• Discrete Output Stage Circuitry to Inhibit Audio Interface
• HICC (High Instantaneous-Current Capability)
• THX® Ultra2™ Certified
"The 9-channel PA-MC5501 is Onkyo’s top-of-the-line power amp, designed to partner a high-end pre-pro of your choice. As an all-analog amplifier, the PA-MC5501 is built to deliver powerful, well-balanced amplification free from digital noise interference. The precise, high-power performance comes courtesy of components and design features that will impress even the most demanding audiophile. Onkyo’s trusted WRAT amplifier philosophy ensures low negative feedback and high instantaneous current capability. Meanwhile, customized capacitors, large transistors, gold-plated terminals, and a massive toroidal transformer exemplify the unit’s superb engineering standards. In recognition of this, the PA-MC5501 boasts THX® Ultra2™ certification: the ultimate guarantee of amplification quality.."
What is Dolby Atmos?