• 700 cd/m² of brightness; 3500:1 Contrast ratio
• Barely visible ultra narrow 3.5 mm bezel
• Native UHD Daisy Chaining video wall function
• 178 (H) / 178 (V) Viewing angle; 24/7 operation
• Built-in temperature & NFC sensor and programable triggered actions
• OPS slot for seamless integration of various PC boards or compatible Interfaces
• Ideal for control rooms, broadcast studios, transport installations, retail signage and the rental market
Video Walls you can rely on
The ultra slim MultiSync® X464UNS-2 sets the standard for video wall technology. Featuring a minimal 3.5 mm bezel these display modules create impressive high resolution video walls with barely visible image gaps. With perfect picture quality and high product reliability, these displays are designed for the rigors of 24/7 operation. At a high brightness level of 700 cd/m² your message will be well received with effortless readability even in the brightest ambient light conditions.
The panel size of 46” makes these video wall displays ideal for narrow spaces, for mobile use or frequent set-up and take-down in rental installations. An advanced set of intelligent features make the displays easy to install and operate and support significantly reduced maintenance requirements.
NEC's vast experience in the video wall market is evident in the design of the X464UNS-2 with features that reduce costs, ease installation and improve the visual impact of content in control rooms, broadcast studios, transport installations, retail signage and the rental market.
- Compelling Image Presentation – the display can be hardware colour and brightness calibrated to secure a consistent image presentation over the entire video wall.
- Continous Workflow – reliable and secure for mission critical applications with 24/7 operational performance.
- Reduced Installation and Operating Costs – highly energy efficient LED backlit display ensures low power consumption, longer backlight lifetime and lighter design for easy transportation, mounting and integration.
- Smart Way to Large Scale perfectly detailed Imagery – native UHD Daisy Chaining enables the user to create UHD video walls with either a single UHD image or 4 different Full HD sources.
- Easy Setup – Auto TileMatrix offers time and cost savings during installation. Configure just one display in order to complete the set up for the entire wall.
- Perfect Visual Experience – FrameComp supports a seamless appearance, crucial for fast moving content, creating one stunning image by synchronising the content across the entire video wall.
- Secure Reliability and Longevity of Video Walls – unique NEC heat management system enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs, signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.
- Panel Technology: S-PVA with direct LED backlight
- Active Screen Area (W x H) [mm]: 1,018 x 572
- Screen Size [inch/cm]: 46 / 116.8
- Brightness [cd/m²]: 700, 420 Eco (shipment setting)
- Contrast Ratio (typ.): 3500:1
- Viewing Angle [°]: 178° Vert, 178l° Hor. at CR>10
- Response Time (typ.) [ms]: 8
- Panel Refresh Rate [Hz]: 60
- Haze Level [%]: 25
- Supported Orientation: Landscape; Portrait
- Horizontal Frequency [kHz]: 15.625 / 15.734, 31.5 - 91.1
- Vertical Frequency [Hz]: 50.0 - 85.0 (Analog Input) / 24.0 - 85.0 (Digital Input)
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
- Supported on DisplayPort and HDMI
- 3840 x 2160 (24/30 Hz);
- 1920 x 1080;
- 1600 x 1200;
- 1360 x 768;
- 1280 x 1024;
- 1280 x 768;
- 1024 x 768;
- 800 x 600;
- 720p (50/60 Hz);
- 640 x 480;
- 576p (50 Hz);
- 480p (60 Hz)
- Supported on HDMI only
- 4096 x 2160 (24 Hz);
- 3840 x 2160 (25 Hz);
- 1360 x 768;
- 576i (50 Hz);
- 480i (60 Hz)
- Input Video Analogue: 1 x D-sub 15 pin
- Input Video Digital: 1 x DisplayPort (with HDCP); 1 x DVI-D (with HDCP); 1 x HDMI (with HDCP)
- Input Audio Analogue: 2 x 3,5 mm jack
- Input Audio Digital: 1 x HDMI; 1 x DisplayPort
- Input Control: LAN 100Mbit; remote control wire (3,5mm jack); RS232
- Output Video Digital: 1 x DisplayPort out (loop through:DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI, Interface Extension Slot, OPS)
- Output Audio Analogue: 3,5mm jack
- Output Control: LAN 100Mbit
Open Modular Intelligence
- OPS Slot: Slot Technology: Open pluggable specification (NEC / Intel OPS standard)
- Inrush Current [A]: max. 10
- Power Consumption [W]: max. 61
Interface Extension Slot
- Slot Technology: analogue and digital interface extension (NEC standard)
- Ambient Light Sensor: Optional, triggered actions programmable
- Human Sensor: Optional, external, 4-5m range, triggered actions programmable
- Temperature Sensor: Integrated, 3 sensors, triggered actions programmable
- NFC Sensor: Integrated, 2cm range, free NEC Android App required
- Power Consumption [W]: 120 Eco (shipment setting), 150
- Power Savings Mode [W]: < 0.5 (ECO Standby); < 1
- Power Management: VESA DPMS
- Operating Temperature [°C]: +0 to +40
- Operating Humidity [%]: 20 to 80
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]: Without stand: 1,022 x 576.6 x 101.7
- Weight [kg]: Without stand: 19.9
- Bezel Width [mm]: 1.2 bottom/right; 2.3 top/left; 3.5; Content to content 3.7
- VESA Mounting [mm]: 300 x 300 (FDMI); 4 holes; M6
- Ingress Protection: IP40 (front); IP20 (back)
- Accessories Feet: Calibration kit (KT-LFD-CC2); Feet (ST-322); Overframe kit (KT-46UN-OF5); Remote control kit (KT-RC2); Speaker (SP-RM1); Trolley (PD02VWM 2x2 46 55 L, PD02VWM 3x3 46 55 L); Wall mount (PD02VW MFS 46 55 L/P, easyFrame02 X46UN, PD03VWXUN 46L, PD02VWXUN 46P)
- Interface Extension:
- SB3-AB1 analogue: Audio; Component; Composite; S-Video
- SB3-AB2 analogue: Audio; RGBHV
- OPS Slot: HD-SDI 1.5G and 3G; HDBaseT receiver; Intel® Celeron, Core i3, i5, i7 Slot-in PCs; OPS Digital Signage Player
- Energy Efficiency: Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 199 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: C; Human Sensor
- Ecological Materials: Manuals on CD; Optional feet
- Special Characteristics: Auto ID assignment; Auto tiling function; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; DICOM Simulation; Frame Comp; HTTP Server; Image flip; Intelligent Wireless Data (based on NFC); NaViSet Administrator 2; Point Zoom Function; Programmable 10-bit LUT with 3 memory banks; Sticky Note Function in OSD; Super slim bezel with 3.7 mm between contents and 3.5 mm bezel width; TileMatrix; User readable log function
- Colour Versions: Black Front Bezel, Black Back Cabinet
- Safety and Ergonomics: C-tick; CE; FCC Class A; PSB; RoHS; TÜV GS; UL/C-UL or CSA; VCCI
- Pixel Failure Class: ISO 9241-307, Class 2
- Audio: Optional Speakers (15 W + 15 W)
- Operating Hours: 24/7
What's In The Box
- CD-ROM (User Guides/Manuals)
- DisplayPort Cable
- Free LAN control software (download)
- Power Cable
- LAN cable