• 500 cd/m² of brightness; 1200:1 Contrast ratio; 44% Haze level
• Barely visible ultra narrow bezel (0.9mm T/B/R, 1.8mm Left)
• 178 (H) / 178 (V) Viewing angle; 24/7 operation
• Integrated Temperature & NFC sensor; Human & ambient sensor optional
• OPS slot for seamless integration of various PC boards or compatible Interfaces
• Large-sized modular displays attract shoppers in retail malls and other public spaces
Walls of Desire
Attract and engage your audience; the new 55” UN551VS shapes emotion and desire with NEC’s most compelling video wall experience to date.
The new frameless design forms an entirely flat seamless digital canvas allowing a completely homogeneous image across multiple unified screens. The huge digital surface creates an unhindered viewing experience for your audience with a minimal image interruption of just 0.9mm per screen. The S-IPS panel provides superior picture quality and excellent colour reproduction in both landscape and portrait orientation ensuring perfect visibility even at extreme viewing angles which constantly change as the viewer passes by. At a high brightness level of 500 cd/m² your message will be well received with effortless readability in controllable ambient light situations. An advanced set of intelligent features make the displays easy to install and operate and supports significantly reduced maintenance requirements.
The MultiSync® UN551VS is the perfect choice for stunning seamless display surfaces in retail environments, corporate applications, quick service restaurants and all other public spaces.
- Seamless Video Wall Surface – perfect visual appearance and image homogeneity thanks to frameless design with a minimal inactive screen area of just 0.9 mm.
- Reduced Installation and Operating Costs – highly energy efficient LED backlit display ensures low power consumption, longer backlight lifetime and lighter design for easy transportation, mounting and integration.
- Smart Way to Large Scale perfectly detailed Imagery – native UHD Daisy Chaining enables the user to create UHD video walls with either a single UHD image or 4 different Full HD sources.
- Easy Setup – Auto TileMatrix offers time and cost savings during installation. Configure just one display in order to complete the set up for the entire wall.
- Perfect Visual Experience – FrameComp supports a seamless appearance, crucial for fast moving content, creating one stunning image by synchronising the content across the entire video wall.
- Reliable colour reproduction – due to 10-bit colour performance, extreme viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT, viewers benefit from consistently accurate image rendering.
- Secure Reliability and Longevity of Video Walls – unique NEC heat management system enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.
- Compelling Image Presentation – the display can be hardware colour and brightness calibrated to secure a consistent image presentation over the entire video wall.
- Continuous Workflow – reliable and secure for mission critical applications with 24/7 operational performance.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs, signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.
- Panel Technology: S-IPS with Direct LED backlights
- Active Screen Area (W x H) [mm]: 1,210 x 680
- Screen Size [inch/cm]: 55 / 139
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness [cd/m²]: 500, 300 Eco (shipment setting)
- Contrast Ratio (typ.): Static Contrast 1200:1; Dynamic Contrast 150000:1
- Viewing Angle [°]: 178 horizontal / 178 vertical (typ. at contrast ratio 10:1)
- Response Time (typ.) [ms:] 8
- Panel Refresh Rate [Hz]: 60
- Haze Level [%]: 44
- Supported Orientation: Face Up; Landscape; Portrait
- Horizontal Frequency [kHz]: 31.5 - 91.1
- Vertical Frequency [Hz]: 50 - 85
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
- Supported on DisplayPort and HDMI
- 3840 x 2160 (24/30 Hz);
- 1920 x 1080;
- 1600 x 1200;
- 1360 x 768;
- 1280 x 1024;
- 1280 x 768;
- 1024 x 768;
- 800 x 600;
- 720p (50/60 Hz);
- 640 x 480;
- 576p (50 Hz);
- 480p (60 Hz)
- Supported on HDMI only
- 4096 x 2160 (24 Hz);
- 3840 x 2160 (25 Hz);
- 1360 x 768;
- 576i (50 Hz);
- 480i (60 Hz)
- Input Video Analogue: 1 x D-sub 15 pin
- Input Video Digital: 1 x DisplayPort (with HDCP); 1 x DVI-D (with HDCP); 1 x HDMI (with HDCP); 1 x Interface Extension Slot; 1 x OPS Slot
- Input Audio Analogue: 2 x 3,5 mm jack
- Input Audio Digital: 1 x DisplayPort; 1 x HDMI
- Input Control: LAN 100Mbit; remote control wire (3,5mm jack); RS232
- Output Video Digital: 1 x DisplayPort out (loop through:DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI, Interface Extension Slot, OPS)
- Output Audio Analogue: 3,5mm jack
- Output Control: LAN 100Mbit
- Remote Control: LAN with SNMP; Remote Control IR (internal/external (optional) sensor); RS-232C (9-pin D-sub) Input
OPEN MODULAR INTELLIGENCE
- OPS Slot: Slot Technology: Open pluggable specification (NEC / Intel OPS standard)
- Inrush Current [A]: max. 10
- Power Consumption [W]: max. 61
- Voltage / Current [V/A]: 16/4
INTERFACE EXTENSION SLOT
- Slot Technology: analogue and digital interface extension (NEC standard)
- Ambient Light Sensor: Optional, triggered actions programmable
- Human Sensor: Optional, external, 4-5m range, triggered actions programmable
- Temperature Sensor: Integrated, 3 sensors, triggered actions programmable
- NFC Sensor: Integrated, 2cm range, free NEC Android App required
- Power Consumption Eco/max. [W]: 140 Eco (shipment setting), 195
- Power Savings Mode [W]: < 0.5 (ECO Standby); < 1
- Power Management: VESA DPMS
- Operating Temperature [°C]: +0 to +40
- Operating Humidity [%]: 20 to 80
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]: Without stand: 1,211 x 682 x 99
- Weight [kg]: Without stand: 26
- Bezel Width [mm]: 0.9 bottom/right; 0.9 top/left; 1.8
- VESA Mounting [mm]: 4 holes; 400 x 400 (FDMI); M6
- Ingress Protection: IP40 (front); IP20 (back)
- Accessories: Calibration kit (KT-LFD-CC2); Feet (ST-5220); Overframe kit (KT-55UN-OF3); Remote control kit (KT-RC2); Speaker (SP-RM1, SP-TF1); Trolley (PD02VWM 2x2 46 55 L; PD02VWM 3x3 46 55 L); Wall mount (PDVWXUN 55 L/P; PD02VW MFS 46 55 L/P, easyFrame X55UN)
- Interface Extension: SB3-AB1 analogue: Audio; Component; Composite; S-Video
- SB3-AB2 analogue: Audio; RGBHV
- OPS Slot: HD-SDI 1.5G / 3G; HDBaseT receiver; Intel® Celeron and Core i3, i5, i7 Slot-in PCs; OPS Digital Signage Player
- Energy Efficiency: Annual energy consumption: 202 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: B; Human Sensor
- Ecological Materials: Manuals on CD; Optional feet
- Special Characteristics: Auto ID assignment; Auto tiling function; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; DICOM Simulation; Frame Comp; HTTP Server; Image flip; Intelligent Wireless Data (based on NFC); NaViSet Administrator 2; Point Zoom Function; Programmable 10-bit LUT with 3 memory banks; Sticky Note Function in OSD; TileMatrix; User readable log function
- Colour Versions: Black Front Bezel, Black Back Cabinet
- Safety and Ergonomics: C-tick; CE; Energy Star 6.0; FCC Class A; PSB; RoHS; TÜV GS; UL/C-UL or CSA; VCCI
- Pixel Failure Class: ISO 9241-307, Class 2
- Audio: Optional Speakers (15 W + 15 W)
What's In The Box
- CD-ROM (User Guides/Manuals)
- Display; DisplayPort Cable
- Free LAN control software (download)
- Power Cable
- LAN cable