• 4,500 ANSI Lumen, WUXGA (1920 x 1200) 16:10 native resolution
• 500,000:1 Contrast ratio & Up to 20,000 hrs Light source life
• Video In: 2 HDMI, VGA
• 30-300" Projection size, 1.6x Manual zoom
• Built-in Wired network, USB-A (2.0A), 20W speaker, RS-232 control
• Supports MultiPresenter function; USB viewer; Free tilt, Keystone correction ±30°/ ±30° (H/V); HTTP browser control; DICOM simulation and more
Essential silence for Captivating Presentations
Quieter than the ticking of a watch, NEC’s silent projection ensures all eyes and ears are trained on the presenter and not diverted by distracting noise.
Built on the award winning P Series, the new PE Series delivers all the corresponding benefits yet targeted at a more cost conscious user. Supporting collaborative working practices, the enhanced embedded MultiPresenter functionality enables wireless presentation and screen sharing for up to 16 devices simultaneously, out of the box. The technology is future-proof with the capability of processing 4K inputs at 30Hz.
Designed for zero maintenance in classrooms and meeting rooms, the long-life laser light source and sealed optical engine allows the vivid high brightness of 3 LCD technology to shine for up to 20,000 hours of optimised visual performance.
- No filter service required – a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
- Low Noise Level – with 22dB*, the silent technology will not disturb your meeting.
- Future-proof input management – thanks to 4K@30 Hz input processing.
- Minimised Carbon Footprint – with only 308W power consumption in normal mode for lowering your TCO.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
- Professional and Flexible Installation – versatile projection characteristics allow for simple positioning of the projector, making installation easy and potentially saving set up costs.
|Projection Technology||3LCD Technology|
1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
|Contrast Ratio 1||500000:1|
|Brightness 1||4500 ANSI Lumen|
|Lamp||Laser Light Source|
|Lamp Life [hrs]||20000 2|
|Lens||F= 1.5–2.1, f= 17.2–27.6 mm|
|Lens shift||H:±29, V:+60,-0|
|Keystone correction||+/- 30° manual horizontal / +/- 30° manual vertical|
|Projection Factor||1.23 – 2 : 1|
|Projection Distance [m]||0.8 – 13.5|
|Screen Size (diagonal) [cm] / [inch]||Maximum: 762 / 300"; Minimum: 76.2 / 30"|
3840x2160 @ 30hz digital;3840 x 2160 (Maximum resolution of digital input);1920x1200 (Maximum resolution of analog input)
|RGB (analog)||Input: 1 x Mini D-sub 15 pin|
|Digital||Input: 2 x HDMI™ supporting HDCP|
|Audio||Input: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack for Computer analog; 2 x HDMI audio Output: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (variable)|
|Control||Input: 1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232) (male)|
|LAN||1 x RJ45; Optional WLAN|
|USB||1 x Type B (for Service); 1x Type A (USB 2.0 high speed) with 2.0A Power Supply|
|Video Signals||NTSC 3.58; NTSC 4.43; PAL; PAL-M; PAL-N; PAL60; SECAM|
|Remote Control||Aspect Ratio; Audio Control; Auto Adjust; Eco Mode Control; Freeze-function; Help-function; ID set; Keystone Correction; Magnify-function; Page (up, down); Picture Adjust; Picture Mute; Power (On-OFF); Presentation and Mouse Control; Select (up, down, left, right); Source Select|
|Power Supply||100-240 V AC; 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption [W]||308 (Normal) / 222 (Eco) / 1.8 (Network Stand-by) / 0.3 (Stand-by)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||480 x 122 x 407 (without lens and feet)|
|Fan Noise [dB (A)]||22 / 24 / 27 (ECO / Normal / High Bright)|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||5 to 40|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Storage Temperature [°C]||-10 to 50|
|Storage Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Safety and Ergonomics||CE; EAC; ErP; RoHS; TUEV Type Approved; TüV GS|
|Speakers [W]||1 x 20 (mono)|
|Special Characteristics||Auto Power ON/OFF; Carbon Savings Meter; Constant Brightness Mode; Control ID Function; DICOM Simulation; Direct Power-Off Function; Free Tilt; Help Function; HTTP Browser Control; Kensington security slot; Keypad Lock; Light Source Adjustment; Magnify; Mouse Control with USB Display; MultiPresenter Function; NaViSet Administrator 2; Optional User Logo; OSD with 30 languages; Password Security System; Plug&Play W-LAN Option; Portrait Setting; Quick Start; Source Select with Beep Function; Test Pattern; Unique Power Saving Functions; USB Viewer; Virtual Remote for direct PC control|
|Ecological Materials||Downloadable manuals; ECO packaging|
|Ecological Standards||ErP compliant; RoHs compliant|
|Optional Accessories||Universal Ceiling Mounts (PJ01UCM, PJ02UCMPF); Wireless LAN module (NP05LM2; NP05LM4; NP05LM5)|
What's In the Box
- IR Remote Control & batteries
- Mini D-SUB Signal Cable (1.8 m)
- Power Cord (1.8 m)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Security Sticker
- Users Manual
- Utility software