• 3800 ANSI Lumen, WUXGA (1920 x 1200) 16:10 native resolution
• 16,000:1 Contrast ratio & Up to 15,000 hrs Lamp Life (Eco Mode)
• Video In: 2 HDMI, VGA, RCA
• 30-300" Projection size, 1.6x Manual zoom
• Built-in Wired network, USB port, 16W speaker, RS-232 control
• Supports USB viewer for JPEG, USB display, Wall colour correction, Keystone correction ±30°/ ±30° (H/V); Crestron RoomView; DICOM Simulation and more
Performance Projection with low TCO
Delivering reliable visual support for successful lectures and presentations, the compact multipurpose ME Series delivers crisp projected images and natural colours to your classroom or meeting facility thanks to LCD technology. The second generation comes with a 1.0A powered USB to power external devices without the need for an additional power plug. Comprehensive connectivity with 4K@ 30Hz input processing and optional WiFi provide utmost flexibility and time saving operation.
The pre-installed and enhanced MultiPresenter function enables simultaneous wireless presenting and sharing for up to 16 devices when the optional WiFi is chosen. The second generation comes with an even longer lamp life of 10,000 hrs in normal mode for smooth operation over a time period of over 9 years*. Thank to this improvement, you can enjoy lower maintenance saving you time and cost. Furthermore, with noise levels of only 29 dB in eco mode, there is no disturbance during your presentation.
* at 8 hours operation a day, 200 days a year
- Minimized cost of ownership – due to long lamp life and filter exchange intervals.
- Versatile and mobile – compact and light-weight with HDMI and integrated 16W speaker.
- Display content that demands attention – with WUXGA resolution and superb brightness levels and colour ranges, your viewers will enjoy an outstanding visual experience.
- Cost effective replacement – of existing NEC M LCD model installations to achieve better imaging for lectures and presentations without wall-mount adjustment.
- Future-proof input management – thanks to 4K@30 Hz input processing.
- Wide array of flexible application scenarios – thanks to multi-source conferencing and efficient split-screen operation supported by a wide future-ready range of digital connectivity.
|Projection Technology||3LCD Technology|
1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
|Contrast Ratio 1||16000:1|
|Brightness 1||3800 ANSI Lumen|
|Lamp||225 W AC (151 W AC Eco Mode)|
|Lamp Life [hrs]||10000 (15000 Eco Mode)|
|Lens||F= 1.5–2.08, f= 17.2–27.7 mm|
|Keystone correction||+/- 30° manual horizontal / +/- 30° manual vertical|
|Projection Angle [°]||6.9 - 11.1|
|Projection Factor||1.2 – 2 : 1|
|Projection Distance [m]||0.75 – 12.88|
|Screen Size (diagonal) [cm] / [inch]||Maximum: 762 / 300"; Minimum: 76 / 30"|
3840x2160 @ 30hz digital; 1920x1200 (Maximum resolution of analog input)
|Frequency||Horizontal: 15–100 kHz (RGB: 24 kHz– 100 kHz); Vertical: 50 – 120 Hz|
|RGB (analog)||Input: 1 x Mini D-sub 15-pin, compatible to component (YPbPr) Output: 1 x Mini D-sub 15 pin|
|Digital||Input: 2 x HDMI™ (Deep Color, Lip sync)|
|Video||Input: 1 x RCA|
|Audio||Input: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack; 1 x RCA Stereo Output: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (variable)|
|Control||Input: 1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232) (male)|
|LAN||1 x RJ45; Optional WLAN|
|USB||1 x Type B; 1x Type A (USB 2.0 high speed) with 1.0 Power Supply|
|Video Signals||NTSC; PAL; PAL60; SECAM|
|Remote Control||Aspect Ratio; Auto Adjust; AV Mute; Digital Zoom; Freeze; ID set; Optional Presentation and Mouse Control|
|Power Supply||100-240 V AC; 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption [W]||295 (High Bright) / 207 (Eco) / 1.5 (Network Stand-by) / 0.5 (Stand-by)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||345 x 104.6 x 261 (without lens and feet)|
|Fan Noise [dB (A)]||29 / 37 (Eco / Normal)|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||5 to 40|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Storage Temperature [°C]||-10 to 50|
|Storage Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Safety and Ergonomics||CE; EAC; ErP; RoHS; TUEV Type Approved; WEEE|
|Speakers [W]||1 x 16 (mono)|
|Special Characteristics||Auto Eco Mode; Auto Power ON/OFF; Carbon Savings Meter; Colour Management; Content Transmission via Network; Crestron RoomView; DICOM Simulation; Direct Power-Off Function; High Altitude Mode; Kensington security slot; Keypad Lock; Lens Cover; Magnify; NaViSet Administrator 2; Off-Timer; Optional User Logo; Optional WLAN; OSD with 29 languages; Password Security System; Quick On/Off; RS-232 Control; Security Bar; USB Display; USB Viewer for JPEG; Virtual Remote for direct PC control; Wall Colour Correction|
|Energy Efficiency||75 % AV mute function; Auto ECO Mode; ECO scheduler; Green one touch ECO and AV mute button; Intelligent Power Management; Longer lamp life; Software scheduling|
|Ecological Materials||100% recyclable packaging; Downloadable manuals; ECO packaging|
|Ecological Standards||ErP compliant; RoHs compliant; WEEE|
|Optional Accessories||Lamp (NP47LP); MultiPresenter Stick; Universal Ceiling Mounts (Pj01UCM); Wireless LAN module NP05LM2 (Europe), NP05LM4 (Russia)|
What's In the Box
- IR Remote Control & batteries
- Quick Setup Guide
- Security Sticker
- Users Manual on CD-ROM
- Utility software