• 10" Glass aramid composite Woofer
• 120 watts of Class-D amplification
• Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
• Adjustable 40 Hz - 180 Hz crossover point
• 0 / 180 degrees Polarity switch
• Professional all-wood cabinet design
When your music has some serious low-end, the shelf-ported MRS10 provides the deep, extended response you need to experience everything in your mix to its fullest potential. With a built0in variable crossover, you can dial it in to match your monitors perfectly, and if you want to hear your mix without it, simply bypass the subwoofer and built-in crossover with the included footswitch.
Easy integration into your studio
Mackie equipped the MRS10 with a number of features, including an adjustable crossover and a switchable polarity, that make it a breeze to integrate it into your monitoring setup. You also get flexible connectivity, with XLR and TRS connectors for both the inputs and outputs. At Sweetwater, we appreciate how the Sub/HPF Bypass footswitch bypasses the sub for a real-world reality check.
MR Series inspired BY YOU
Artists, engineers, and content creators like you are more innovative than ever, and we know how much you rely on your gear to express your creativity. MR Series monitors bring you closer to your music and your mix than ever before to deliver professional results without breaking the bank.
UNMATCHED ACCURACY AND CLARITY
With an all-new design, MR Series monitors utilize our proven technology and acoustic tuning to deliver incredible accuracy and clarity. The logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging while the Acoustic Space Control allows you to adjust the frequency response of the monitor to match your studio. Whether it’s dialogue, hip-hop, rock, and beyond, you can listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere.
For extended bass response in your studio, the MRS10 Powered Studio Subwoofer delivers powerful low-end reinforcement perfect for when your music hits hard and low.
- Powerful, deep extended low end for your studio
- Designed for responsive and accurate low frequency reproduction
- 120 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 10" glass aramid composite woofer
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo XLR and TRS outputs for connection to mains
- Adjustable 40 to 180 Hz crossover point
- Polarity switch (0 degrees / 180 degrees)
- Included footswitch bypasses the subwoofer and returns the connected monitors to full range
- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimize undesirable resonances
- Allows your mains to focus on highs/mids for optimum studio performance