• Provides flexible placement options for multiple mic pods
• Reduces cross-table cabling
• Connects both mic pods and additional hubs
Customise Microphone Placement for most Any Conference Table Configuration
YOUR CONFERENCE ROOM. YOUR WAY.
Rally Mic Pod Hubs provide installers with the flexibility to customise microphone placement on virtually any conference table. An alternative to daisy-chaining mic pods to one another, Rally Mic Pod Hub provides three connections that support any combination of mic pods or additional hubs. Under-table mounting hardware helps conceal cables for a clean look.
ANY TABLE SHAPE
Eliminate the back-and-forth cabling on U-shaped or asymmetrical conference tables and add placement flexibility. With three connections for an array of mic pods, Rally Mic Pod Hub cleans up cabling so you can place mic pods within easy reach of meeting room participants.
Eliminate cross-table cabling between mic pods by connecting them through grommets to hubs beneath the table. This keeps audio cabling out of sight for a professional appearance.
MIC POD MOBILITY
Rally Mic Pod Hub lets you connect each mic pod via a single cable. When meeting participants want to move a mic pod to clear table space or to put the mute control within easy reach, they can do so without tugging on neighboring mic pods. Unlike systems that require fixed mic positions, Rally automatically recalibrates the RightSound™ Mic Matrix 125 times per second for consistent echo cancellation, noise suppression, and beamforming performance.
- Height x Width x Depth: 103 mm x 449 mm x 80 mm
- Logitech Rally system with one speaker
- Maximum speakers per system: 2
- High-performance 76 mm driver with rare-earth magnet
- Patent-pending suspension system eliminates vibration-induced camera shake and audio interference
- Mini XLR cable connects to Rally Display Hub for both signal and power
- Speaker volume 95 dB SPL @1 W, 100 dB SPL @7.5 W, both +/-2 dB at ½ meter
- Distortion: 200 Hz–300 Hz < 2.5%, 300 Hz–10 kHz < firstname.lastname@example.org W
- Speaker sampling rate: 48 kHz
- Rally Mounting Kit includes two wall-mount brackets for Rally Speaker, plus cable retainers (x2) and mounting brackets for camera and hubs (x2)
What's In The Box
- Rally Speaker with 2.95 m Mini XLR cable (supports customer-supplied extension cables up to 3 m