• Transform any solid resonant surface into a powerful speaker
• 80dB ±3dB @ 1W−1m Sensitivity
• 100Hz Crossover frequency
• 10W @ 8 ohms Power rating
• 70V: 6W /3W/1.5W; 100V: 6W/3W /1.5W
Yarden VT−2 is a revolutionary vibrating transducer speaker that transforms any solid resonant surface into a powerful, high−quality speaker. The compact Yarden VT−2 can be discreetly attached to the surface or underside of any table, wall or door and utilizes vibration to emit sound evenly from that surface. Yarden VT−2 is safe to use on nearly any surface and eliminates the hassle of positioning conventional speakers around a room.
The Yarden VT−2 includes a selectable 70V/100V line transformer for Hi or Lo−Z applications.
- Vibrating Transducer — Nearly any surface, wall or table becomes a quality speaker.
- Power Rating — 10W @8Ω.
- Very Compact.
- Easy Versatile Installation — Under the table, on–wall, in–wall.
- Selectable Line Transformer — Choice of 70V/100V using a line transformer, or 8Ω when switching to bypass the transformer.
- Kramer Patent Pending.
- Restaurants and hotels
- Houses of worship
- Meeting rooms
- Education and training rooms
- 20Hz to 3kHz@ — 3 dB
- 20Hz to 20kHz@ — 10 dB
- ABS757 118x81mm, 3mm thick
- 8Ω ±15%
- 70V — 6W / 3W / 1.5W
- 100V — 6W / 3W / 1.5W
- 80dB ±3dB @ 1W–1m
- Continuous — 90dB
- Peak — 93dB
- 10W RMS
- 30W Continuous program
- 6.9, averaged 1kHz to 10kHz
- 8.4dB averaged 1kHz to 10kHz
- Red/black push type terminal
- ABS757 plastic grille and ABS777B baseplate
- –15° to +70°C (5° to 158°F)
- –30° to +55°C (–22° to 131°F)
- 1% to 95%, RHL non–condensing
- 0.385kg (0.85lbs) approx
- 0.474kg (1.04lbs) approx
- 13.7cm x 10.2cm x 6cm (5.4” x 4.2” x 2.4”), W, D, H
- 18cm x 14.5cm x 10.5cm (7.09” x 5.7” x 4.13”), W, D, H
- 3M double–sided adhesive sticker, screws
- Available in white
What's In The Box
- Kramer speaker
- 3M double–sided adhesive sticker
- Quick start guide