• Single–box, plug–and–play solution
• Perfect for large–scale DSP deployments
• 64 Processed inputs; Powered by Kramer Network
• Over 1,000 Inputs & Outputs using Dante™
• User–friendly web–based GUI; Automated device detection
KN−DSP100 is a 19” 1U server with pre−installed Kramer Network Enterprise Management Platform and added DSP functionality. In addition to the full functionality of Kramer Network, KN−DSP100 provides DSP over IP and enables simultaneous processing of 64 input channels and distribution to over 1000 outputs.
The unit is fully compatible with any Dante™ audio signal and provides auto−detection of all Kramer devices and their functionality. KN−DSP100 seamlessly integrates with standard IT infrastructures and simplifies the user experience with a single point of contact for both management and support of all audio devices. The device’s processing capability is powered by Waves Audio™, the world−leading developers of audio DSP technologies.
- Powered by Kramer Network.
- Over 1,000 Inputs & Outputs using Dante™.
- 64 Processed Inputs.
- Processes by Waves Audio™ Including: — Q10 Paragraphic EQ, GEQ 30–band Graphic EQ, X–FDBK Automatic Feedback Eliminator, WNS Automatic Noise Suppressor, MaxxVolume Dual Compressor for High & Low Levels, L1 Peak Limiter / Level Maximizer, C1 Compressor.
- Virtual Matrix — Click and connect any source to any destination and create predefined scenarios for video and Dante™ streams.
- User–friendly Web–based GUI — Easily access and use from anywhere, anytime.
- Automated Device Detection — The platform instantly and automatically identifies devices in the network, reducing configuration time.
- Visual & Topology AV System Mapping — Easily drill down to a specific network, site, building, or room to start managing AV devices.
- System & Connection Status at a Glance — Quickly identify critical issues in the network and see logical–video–link status at a glance.
- Court rooms
- 2 USB 2.0: On USB–type A connectors
- 2 USB 3.0: On USB–type A connectors
- 2 Ethernet: On RJ–45 connectors
- 1 RS-232: On a 9–pin serial connector
- 1 COM: On an RJ–45 connector (for future use)
- VGA HD: On a 15–pin connector
- 3.5GHz quad core
- 8GB, high speed
- 60GB, solid–state drive
- 19" x 14.65 x 1U (43.6cm x 37.20cm 4.50cm) W, D, H
- 5.7kg (12.6lbs) approx.
- 52.60cm x 47.50cm x 18.40cm (20.71" x 18.70" x 7.24" ) W, D, H
- 6.7kg (14.7lbs) approx.