• MPEG-4 AVC support using H.264 and AAC codecs
• Work with Kramer H.264 Encoder
• Unicast and multicast streaming support through RTSP
• Local Downscale Streaming; Scaling & Cropping Features
• Open encoding to enable software decoding through VLC® player software
• Downscale streams locally before distribution over the network to lower bandwidth consumption
H.264 Video Decoder
Kramer KDS−DEC3 is an H.264 decoder for encoded signals up to 1080p60. It is designed to work with the KDS−EN3 H.264 encoder to provide a high−quality and fully−featured end−to−end video and audio over IP solution.
- AVC Support — MPEG–4 using H.264 & AAC codecs.
- Scaling & Cropping Features — For flexible display of source content on the decoder output.
- Standard Ethernet Network Operation — 10/100/1000Mb.
- Decoder–Integrated Network Switch — Allows for KDS–DEC3 daisy chaining and network extension.
- Video Support — HDMI.
- Audio Support — HDMI or analog.
- Streaming Support — Unicast and multicast through RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol).
- KDS–EN3 Manager Software — Allows remote management of the KDS–EN3 network including auto–detection and discovery of KDS–EN3/KDS–DEC3 units on a subnet.
- Fail–safe Video Playback — When a decoder loses its connection to an encoder.
- RS–232 Virtualization — From encoder to decoder.
- AV distribution systems with one or more sources and many displays in schools, universities and public venues
- Long–distance transmission of signals using existing wires and infrastructure in corporate offices, government applications
- Advanced applications where functions such as recording, archiving, scaling and more are required
- 1 HDMI, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack
- 2 Ethernet on RJ–45 connectors (fully switched), 1 RS–232 on a 9–pin D–sub connector
- Up to 1920x1080p60 and 1920x1200(60Hz)
- H.264/Mpeg4 Part 10 (AVC)
- Baseline, Main, High
- Up to 4.2
- 100Kbps to 25Mbps
- 96, 128, 192, and 256Kbps
- CBR, VBR, adjustable GOP (Group Of Pictures) size
- MPEG4 AAC–LC
- 2 channel (stereo), HDMI with digital L–PCM audio
- 32, 44.1, and 48kHz
- 1920×1200, 1920×1080, 1680×1050, 1600×1200, 1600×900, 1440×900, 1400×1050, 1360×768, 1280×1024, 1280×960, 1280×720, 1024×768, 800×600, 720×576, 720×480, and 640×480
- 5V DC, 3A max
- 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)
- –40° to +70°C (–40° to 158°F)
- 10% to 90%, RHL non–condensing
- 21.50cm x 10.00cm x 2.60cm (8.46" x 3.94" x 1.02" ) W, D, H
- 0.3kg (0.6lbs) approx.
- 23.20cm x 13.60cm x 10.00cm (9.13" x 5.35" x 3.94" ) W, D, H
- 1.2kg (2.6lbs) approx.
What's In The Box
- Kramer video decoder
- Power adapter (5V DC)
- 8 Rubber feet
- Quick start guide