• 2 Serial/IR Multi–Function ports
• 2 GPIO/Relay Multi–Function ports
• Up to 40 IP clients
• Power over Ethernet; USB–based powering
• Built–in management web UI
• Supported by: Kramer Control Only
4–Port Multi–Function Serial/IR & GPIO/Relay PoE Control Gateway
FC−54P is a multi−function PoE control gateway, capable of plug and play deployment over a customer Ethernet LAN for GPI/O, relay, IR and serial control of customer devices. Multiple control clients can be IP−connected to the FC−54P control gateway for concurrent control of devices such as projectors, displays, DVD players, lights, shades and screens.
- Dual–Function I/O Ports — Remote IP–based control of any device connected to the control gateway I/O ports, with selectable port configuration to bidirectional RS–232, IR, GPI/O or relay control. Each port is adaptable for any room device control simply by setting a DIP–switch.
- Multiple IP Connected Clients — Remotely connected over customer Ethernet network, concurrently controlling any devices connected to control gateway universal I/O ports.
- Easy & Reliable Installation — With single PoE cable for both, powering and connectivity, and Plug and Play IP installation with dynamic (DHCP) address resolution and auto device discovery over customer LAN. Highly–resilient powering with multiple power options — USB, Power over Ethernet per IEEE 802.3af standard, and optional PSU (not included). Compact, designed for piggy–back installation, such as behind a TV or display, with the ability to draw power from device USB port and Ethernet connectivity.
- Remote Management — Built–in web UI for remote browser–based management and support, by multiple IP–clients over customer LAN. Easy firmware upgrades, either remotely via customer LAN, or locally via device USB port.
- Remote IP control of RS–232, IR, GPIO, and relay controllable devices by any control software app
- K–Control multi–clients IP room control
- LAN–based expansion of K–Config control system
- 2 RS–232/IR multi–function ports on 3–pin terminal blocks each selectable as either 1 bidirectional RS–232 (RS–485 port 1 selectable option) serial or 2 IR emitter ports,
- 2 GPIO/Relay multi–function ports on 3–pin terminal blocks each selectable as either 2 GPI/O or 2 relay ports,
- 1 LAN on an RJ–45 female connector,
- 1 built–in IR sensor for IR learning,
- 1 mini USB connector for local services
SUPPORTED SERIAL PORT BAUD RATES
- 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 15200bps
- Transparent up to 115200bps
IR EMITTER CABLE RANGE
- 80m (260ft)
SUPPORTED IR OUTPUT FREQUENCIES
- 20kHz to 1.2MHz
SUPPORTED IR INPUT FREQUENCIES
- 20kHz to 60kHz
MAXIMUM DATA HANDLING OF DEVICE
- Up to 150kbps (summed on all ports, see Section 7.1)
MAXIMUM SIMULTANEOUS IP-CLIENT CONNECTIONS
- 5V DC,350mA
- 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)
- –40° to +70°C (–40° to 158°F)
- 10% to 90%, RHL non–condensing
- Mega Tools size, aluminum
- Convection ventilation
- With optional RK–T2B rack adapter
- ISTA 1A in carton (International Safe Transit Association)
SAFETY REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATOR COMPLIANCE
- Complies with appropriate requirements of RoHs and WEEE
- 18.8cm x 11.5cm x 2.5cm (8.5” x 4.7” x 1.0”) W, D, H, ½ 19” 1U
- 0.4kg (0.9lbs)
- 34.5cm x 16.5cm x 5.2cm (13.6" x 6.5" x 2.0") W. D. H
- 0.94kg (2.1lbs)
- 18.75cm x 11.50cm x 2.54cm (7.38" x 4.53" x 1.00" ) W, D, H
- 0.4kg (0.9lbs) approx.
- 34.50cm x 16.50cm x 5.20cm (13.58" x 6.50" x 2.05" ) W, D, H
- 0.9kg (2.1lbs) approx.
What's In The Box
- Kramer Control Gateway
- 1m USB cable
- Bracket set