• 120 W/Ch @ 8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08 % THD, 2 Channels Driven
• Support THX; DTS:X & Dolby Atmos up to 5.2.4 / 7.2.2 Ch (7.2.4 with external amp)
• HDMI 7 In / Main & Zone 2 Out (4K 60Hz, Dolby Vision & HDR10 passthru with HDCP 2.2)
• Powered Zones 2 & 3 with Zone 2/3 Pre-/Line Outs; Hi-Grade 384 kHz / 32-bit DAC
• AccuReflex Phase Alignment Technology for Dolby Atmos-enabled Speakers
• Support Chromecast, Apple AirPlay, Hi-Res audio playback, FlareConnect wireless multi-room audio, Internet radio & various music streaming services
The DRX-5.2 combines accurate, noise-free signal processing with high-current power for dynamic speaker control. The result is pure, rich and authentic sound. Integra's dynamic audio amplification continuously delivers 120 Watts per channel (8 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven) with 40 amps of high instantaneous current capability.
The DRX-5.2 is Certified Select by THX. THX spends 40-60 hours testing over 2000 data points ensuring that the DRX-5.2 is capable of meeting rigorous audio and video performance standards for reference level, distortion free playback and includes THX Loudness Plus technology to bring out intricate details at lower listening levels.
Smooth Analog Signal
A step up in the DRX series, VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) is applied to Front L/R channels to remove pulse noise generated in D/A conversion and allows the sound wave to be reproduced with extremely high fidelity for a smooth analog signal.
Powered Zones 2 & 3 with Zone 2/3 Pre-/Line Outs
The DRX-5.2 features Powered Zones 2 and 3 to bring audio to speakers connected to the receiver into a second room or third room. Zone 2 Pre/Line Out, for HDMI Inputs 1 through 3, is also included for use with an outboard amp. The DRX-5.2 also includes a Zone 2 DAC (supporting all HDMI inputs), Coax and Optical Inputs (2-CH PCM), Network (including Pandora and Spotify), and USB audio sources. There are also maximum power and power on volume settings for the Main Zone to further customize your listening experience and help get the best performance out of your speakers. The DRX-5.2 also includes a Whole House Audio Mode- which allows you to turn on and synchronize all audio zones with a single button push of a single button- Now that's convenience!
HDBaseT Port for Multimedia Distribution
HDBaseT transmitts audio and video signals clearly up to 328 feet utilizing cat5e/cat6 cable to any certified third party HDBaseT receiver or device that has its own power supply. This makes long distance runs to projectors or a second zone easy and reliable.
Object-Based Sound Up to 7.2.4 Channels
Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X for an immersive three-dimensional sound-space through 7.2.2 or 5.2.4 channels. Connect an outboard power amp via 11.2-multichannel pre-outs and enjoy seamless top-to-bottom, side-to-side, and front-back coverage with four in-ceiling speakers and seven floor-standers. Individual sounds aren't tied to channels and move naturally around your audience.
Additionally, the Dolby surround up-mixer processes content not mixed for Dolby Atmos to fill the flexible speaker layouts of a Dolby Atmos system.
UltraHD / HDR Connectivity
The DRX-5.2's HDMI specifications and HDCP 2.2 compatibility support the latest formats being released by Hollywood. The latest HDMI specs offer a significant increase in bandwidth (up to 18Gbps) to for full UltraHD support of features such as 4:4:4 color space and 4K@50/60 (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution. The DRX-5.2 enables transmission of Dolby Vision, High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats, with BT.2020 support, and provides enhanced picture quality by simultaneously enabling greater detail for both the dark and bright parts of an image.
Further, front HDMI is available for easy connection of a video camera or game console, while a rear Sub/Zone 2 Output is ideal for connecting a projector.
Works With Sonos
Once the receiver is connected to Sonos Connect, any music or source can be sent from the Sonos app to the receiver. The receiver can be grouped to other Sonos devices on the network or it can be used independently.
Chromecast built-in with the Google Assistant
Chromecast built-in makes it super easy to stream music from your smartphone, tablet, Mac® or Windows® laptop, or Chromebook™ to the Integra DRX-5.2. Control playback, create party modes and connect with other Chromecast bulit-in devices by simply using your voice via Google Home or the Google Home App to share and control content throughout the home with ease.
Furthermore, devices with the Google Assistant built-in, can control music on the DRX-5.2 by voice as well.
Stream It Easy
The DRX-5.2 has Chromecast built-in for Audio and Apple AirPlay technologies built in. Stream virtually any audio from a smartphone, tablet or PC to your home theater for powerful sound.
With Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, Deezer and TuneIn built-in, you can select a station and search for music available on these services via the Integra Control Product app & Integra Music Control app (for Amazon Music) on your smartphone or tablet. The free apps puts a range of streaming options at your fingertips, from universal hi-res audio via network-attached devices to internet streaming services to music on your smartphone and tablet.
384 kHz/32-bit Hi-Grade DAC
No matter what you're listening to, it will sound powerfully full, clean and clear. A premium-quality AK4458 digital-to-analog converter from Asahi Kasei implements unique low-distortion filtering technologies for clear sound, and unlocks the full potential of any audio format, including compressed, lossless, and hi-res audio (MP3, WMA, FLAC, WAV, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, DSD 11.2 MHz, and Dolby TrueHD).
AccuEQ Advance conducts two measurements- one to set the level, the other to set the distance and crossover for ALL speakers, including the subwoofer. In the second round of measurements, your room’s sonic characteristics are evaluated. Using this information, AccuEQ is able to prevent standing waves from forming by adjusting frequency response. The technology also detects and compensates for background noise, such as the hum from an HVAC, to ensure accurate equalization.
Choose to include or bypass EQ measurement for front left and right speakers, and choose to automatically or manually set the EQ. Further, you can save your own manual EQ settings into three available presets.
AccuReflex technology aligns the phase of upfiring "height" speakers with the sound coming directly from your
other speakers. Any delay is resolved so that everything arrives at your ears at the same time. The result is cohesive
reproduction of object-based soundtracks.
Perfect for Custom Installation
Integra products are designed and engineered to meet the demands of custom audio/video systems installers. Besides Recall with Lock / Unlock and PC Software Support, the DRX-5.2 includes system integration connectivity such as RS232 and IP control with support for 2-way communication with 3rd party home automation systems. A pair of infrared (IR) inputs and an IR output make for a clean, reliable installation and allow pass-through of IR signals to control other devices connected to the DRX-5.2, such as a TV or Blu-ray player.
Three fully programmable 12 volt triggers can be used to raise/lower a projection screen, power on/off an external amplifier and open/close the drapes all with the touch of a button. Optional rack mount kits for all full size models provide a clean, finished look when installed in racks and cabinets, especially with the unit's aluminum faceplate. Integra works closely with control systems partners such as Savant, Crestron, URC, RTI, and Ihiji and supports Control4 Simple Device Discovery Protocol (SDDP) and AMX Device Discovery for simplified system integration.
The Integra Control Pro app for iPod touch®/iPhone,® Android, and Kindle devices is a convenient way to control your home entertainment from anywhere within wireless range. The app has a clear graphical interface to control playback, adjust settings and handle content across multiple zones. The app serves hi-res, lossless, and compressed audio files (including 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, DSD, Apple Lossless, Dolby® TrueHD and more) to the DRX-5.2 from your mobile devices, and gives it stunning sound.
- THX Certified Select for theater reference sound
- Enhanced HDBaseT LAN connection supporting HDCP 2.2-compliant 4K/60Hz video transmission and POC (power over cable) in combination with optional HDB-RX1 HDBaseT receiver, IR and RS-232C control
- Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X formats up to 5.2.4 or 7.2.2 channels (7.2.4-Ch with External Amp)
- 7 HDMI inputs (1 Front) / Main Out, and Zone2 Out supporting 4K / 60 Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10, and BT.2020 passthrough with HDCP 2.2
- AccuEQ Advance Room-Acoustic Calibration with standing wave collection
- AccuReflex Phase Alignment Technology for Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers
- Works with Sonos
- Chromecast built-in wireless audio streaming platform that works with the Google Assistant
- Supports music streaming from DTS Play-Fi-enabled applications
- AirPlay Audio Streaming from iTunes and iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, TuneIn, Pandora, and Deezer On-demand Services
- FlareConnect multi-room network and analog wireless audio distribution to compatible components and speakers
- Integra Control Pro app for iOS and Android Devices enables easy initial setup, multi-room management, and system control
- Hi-res audio playback including DSD 5.6MHz / 2.8MHz, 192kHz / 24-bit FLAC, WAV (RIFF), AIFF, ALAC, and Dolby TrueHD via network and USB input
- Hand-selected audio-tuned parts
- Thick, low-impedance amplification system for dynamic and powerful performance
- Discrete output stage circuitry, massive transformer, and custom-made capacitors
- Non-phase-shift amp design for realistic sound imaging
- Hi-grade AKM AK4458 384kHz / 32-bit DAC
- VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) high-frequency noise filtering (Front L / R Channels)
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) jitter-cleaning circuitry for S/PDIF audio
- Advanced music optimizer compressed audio enhancement mode
- 480i to 480p video de-interlacing via HDMI
- Graphical User Interface over HDMI
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- Crossover adjustment (40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 / 130 / 150 / 180 / 200 Hz)
- Zone 2/3 powered speaker outputs and zone 2 pre- / line output
- Front-channel bi-amping capability in 5.1-channel configuration
- 2 subwoofer pre outs
|Power Output (8 Ω, 20 Hz-20 kHz, FTC)||120W / Channel (8 Ω)|
|Dynamic Power||250W / Channel (3 Ω)
220W / Channel (4 Ω)
130W / Channel (8 Ω)
|THD (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise)||0.08% (20 Hz-20 kHz, Half Power)|
|Input Sensitivity and Impedance||200 mV / 47 k-Ω (LINE)
3.5 mV / 47 k-Ω (Phono MM)
|Rated RCA Output Level and Impedance||1 Vrms / 470 Ω (Subwoofer Pre Out)
1 V/200 mV / 470 Ω (Zone Pre/Line Out)
|Phono Overload||70 mV (MM 1 kHz, 0.5%)|
|Frequency Response||5 Hz - 100 kHz / +1 dB-3 dB (Direct Mode)|
|Tone Control||±10dB, 20 Hz (Bass)
±10dB, 20 kHz (Treble)
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||106 dB (Line, IHF-A)
80 dB (Phono)
|Speaker Impedance||4 Ω - 16 Ω|
|Input Sensitivity / Output Level and Impedance||1.0 Vp-p / 75 Ω (Component Y)
0.7 Vp-p / 75 Ω (Component Pb/Pr)
1.0 Vp-p / 75 Ω (Composite)
|Tuning Frequency Range||FM 87.5 MHz - 107.9 MHz
AM 530 kHz - 1,710 kHz
|FM / AM Preset Memory||40 Stations|
|Power Supply||AC 120 V, 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||850 W|
|Stand-by Power Consumption||0.15 W|
|Dimensions (W X H X D)||17 1/8" x 7 13/16" x 15 15/16"
435 x 198 x 388.5 mm
|Weight||30.9 lbs. (14.0 kg)|
|Dimensions (W X H X D)||22 15/16" x 12 11/16" x 18 3/8"
582 x 317 x 521 mm
|Weight||37.5 lbs. (17.0 kg)|