• 80 W/Ch @ 8 ohms; 20 Hz–20 kHz, 0.08 % THD, 2 Channels driven
• DTS:X, Dolby Atmos 5.2.2 Channel Object-Based sound
• DTS Virtual:X & Dolby Atmos Height Virtualisation technologies
• Built-in phono equalizer (MM) and SACD playback via HDMI
• Powered Zone 2 for audio distribution; 384 kHz / 32-bit Hi-Grade DAC
• Supports 4K/60p/HDR (HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision®, BT.2020), 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2
• Support FlareConnect, DTS Play-Fi, VLSC technology, Apple AirPlay 2, Internet radio & music streaming
Experience the Integra difference as flexible 3D audio technologies from Dolby® and DTS® join our superior sound design in a bulletproof network receiver that effortlessly orchestrates entertainment all around your home.
The DRX-2.3 combines accurate, noise-free signal processing with high-current power for dynamic speaker control. The result is pure, rich and authentic sound. Integra's dynamic audio amplification delivers 80 Watts per channel (8 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven) with low-impedance amp system and a 4-ohm speaker-driving capability.
DTS Virtual:X and Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization*
DTS Virtual:X is a new surround-sound virtualization technology that creates an immersive 3D soundfield from any speaker layout, such as 2.1, 3.1, and 5.1 configurations without height, surround, or rear surround speakers deployed. It uses sophisticated DSP-based algorithms to place the audience at the center of a multidimensional soundfield with height and surround spatiality, and is equally effective in large or small spaces. DTS Virtual:X works in the 3D domain with DTS:X soundtracks, DTS formats, and non-encoded stereo.
When playing any Dolby® format, engaging Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer enables a more immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts without employing additional surround or height speakers.
*Available via firmware update.
4K HDR, BT.2020, 4K/60 Hz, and HDCP 2.3 Support
Six rear HDMI® inputs support pass-through of 4K HDR in both HDR10 and Dolby Vision™ formats; the BT.2020 4K Video Standard, 4K/60 Hz video playback; and HDCP 2.3 for premium content. Further, a rear Sub Output is ideal for connecting a projector.
Smooth Analog Signal
Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry (VLSC) - you can definitely hear the difference. In today's digital audio world- the process of converting digital to analog inevitably introduces pulse noise- distorting the original audio image. and then amplifying it together with the original signal, compromising sound quality. Integra's exclusive VLSC technology compares the input signal to the outgoing signal and filters out pulse noise. Thus allowing original signal to be regenerated so that the audio signal is the same as what was captured on the recording- faithfully and accurately. This results in the DRX-2.3 producing a virtually noiseless audio signal from the Front L/R channels.
Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2/Zone B Lineout
Powered Zone 2 speaker outputs let you send amplified network, or analog audio sourced to a pair of speakers in another room. The Zone 2/Zone B Line-out can connect your home theater sources to a separate hi-fi system. Manage playback using the Integra Controller app.
Hi-Resolution Audio Powerhouse
Hear your music library as never before. High-Resolution means studio quality sound recording to extract additional elements, nuances and details far beyond the capabilities of standard CD to virtually put you in the room with your favorite musician. Integra makes it incredibly easy to access and enjoy audio files mastered in high-resolution (up to 192kHz/24-bit) stored on a computer, media server, network-attached storage (NAS) or USB thumb drive with zero loss in audio quality.
Virtually every hi-resolution and lossless format is supported- 2.8 or 5.6 MHz DSD, as well as gapless playback of FLAC, WAV, ALAC and WMA files. Premium quality 384 kHz/32-bit digital-to-analog converter from AKM features unique low-distortion technologies to further ensure effortless high-quality playback and excellent sound quality.
Works With Sonos
Once the receiver is connected to Sonos Connect, any music or source can be sent from the Sonos app to the receiver. The receiver can be grouped to other Sonos devices on the network or it can be used independently.
Apple AirPlay 2*
Apple AirPlay 2 lets you effortlessly stream music or podcasts to multiple audio devices throughout your home using any Apple device or by asking Siri - and it all stays in perfect sync. Create multi-room groups or stream to just one device.
*Apple Airplay 2 available via firmware update.
Unlock Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ Playback
Object-based soundtracks allow independently mixed sound to play through any speaker in your system. Effects move all around as they do in real life, so you experience 5.2.2-channel Dolby Atmos or DTS:X formats as the director intended. DTS Neural:X™ identifies spatial effects in multichannel soundtracks and upmixes for 3D playback, while DTS:X offers independent dialog volume control for movies. Dolby Surround is also included to upmix legacy multichannel formats for playback in a Dolby Atmos enabled environment.
Stream It Easy
At Integra music is our passion. In keeping with todays world of musical convenience- the DRX-2.3 includes Apple AirPlay 2* and a plethora of music streaming services such as Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, Deezer and TuneIn Radio. Allowing you to stream virtually any audio signal from a smartphone, tablet or PC to your home theater or living room for powerful sound with ease. Whether its hi-resolution audio files via network or USB, Internet streaming services or listening to music already stored on your smartphone or tablet- the free Integra Control Pro app & Integra Music Control app (for Amazon Music) puts a range of streaming options conveniently at your fingertips- allowing you to easily browse, select, and play from around the home.
*Apple Airplay 2 available via firmware update.
The Integra Control Pro app for iPod touch®/iPhone,® Android, and Kindle devices is a convenient way to control your home entertainment from anywhere within wireless range. The app has a clear graphical interface to control playback, adjust settings and handle content across multiple zones. The app serves hi-res, lossless, and compressed audio files (including 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, DSD, Apple Lossless, Dolby® TrueHD and more) to the DRX-2.3 from your mobile devices, and gives it stunning sound.
384 kHz/32-bit Hi-Grade DAC
No matter what you're listening to, it will sound powerfully full, clean and clear. A premium-quality AK4458 digital-to-analog converter from Asahi Kasei implements unique low-distortion filtering technologies for clear sound, and unlocks the full potential of any audio format, including compressed, lossless, and hi-res audio (MP3, WMA, FLAC, WAV, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and DSD 5.6 MHz).
Play-Fi Wireless Multi-room Audio
The Integra DRX-2.3 also includes DTS Play-Fi technology. DTS Play-Fi is the most widely adopted Whole Home Audio Technology in the marketplace- it puts you in complete control of your Music and allows you to effortlessly stream from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to DTS Play-Fi speakers and devices throughout the home. Stream a Music playlist throughout the entire house while entertaining or simply enjoy your favorite artist or album in a single room- DTS Play-Fi offers better sound quality, greater range and a wider variety of compatible devices than other wireless Whole Home music technologies. Easy to set-up, easy to expand, and easy to enjoy- DTS Play-Fi and Integra- a smart solution.
* Available via firmware update.
Integra's Original Approach to Room Correction
AccuEQ conducts two measurements- one to set the level, distance and crossover for ALL speakers, including the subwoofer. Choose to include or bypass EQ measurement for front left and right speakers, and choose to automatically or manually set the EQ. Further, you can save your own manual EQ settings into three available presets.
AccuReflex technology aligns the phase of upfiring "height" speakers with the sound coming directly from your other speakers. Any delay is resolved so that everything arrives at your ears at the same time. The result is cohesive reproduction of object-based soundtracks.
FlareConnect™ Wireless Multi-room Audio
FlareConnect™ mirrors network audio and external analog sources connected to a master component, from streaming services to vinyl records on FlareConnect™-compatible speakers in other rooms. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into Integra Controller app for iOS and Android™.
Perfect for Custom Installation
Integra products are designed and engineered to meet the demands of custom audio/video systems installers. The DRX-2.3 includes system integration connectivity such as RS232 and IP control with support for 2-way communication with 3rd party home automation systems. An infrared (IR) input and an IR output make for a clean, reliable installation and allow pass-through of IR signals to control other devices connected to the DRX-2.3, such as a TV or Blu-ray player. Three fully programmable 12 volt triggers can be used to raise/lower a projection screen, power on/off an external amplifier and open/close the drapes all with the touch of a button! An optional rack mount kit provides a clean, finished look when installed in racks and cabinets. Integra works closely with control systems partners such as Savant, Crestron, URC, and RTI, and supports Control4 Simple Device Discovery Protocol (SDDP) and AMX Device Discovery for simplified system integration.
Advanced FeaturesVideo & Audio Support
- Plays Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® formats through 5.2.2-ch layouts
- DTS Virtual:XTM and Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization*1 technologies
- Dolby Surround® and DTS® Neural:X upmixing technology
- Supports 4K/60p/HDR (HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision®, BT.2020), 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2
- Separate Powered Zone 2 speaker outputs enable 5.2.2 + Zone 2 connection and analog/digital (HDMI®/SPDIF/NET/Bluetooth®) playback in either or both rooms*2
- Connect a hi-fi via Zone B line-out to share any D/A audio to either or both rooms, or connect a transmitter for wireless headphones
- Built-in phono equalizer (MM) and SACD playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz, 2-ch/multi) AccuEQ Room Calibration with subwoofer EQ and AccuReflexTM
- HDMI Sub/Zone 2 output shares media to a projector or second display
- Easy DSP-based Vocal Enhancer clarifies in-program dialog
- 80 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz–20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2-ch driven, FTC) Low-impedance amp system with 4-ohm speaker-driving capability
- Massive custom transformer and hand-selected audio-tuned parts
- Non-phase-shift amp-circuit topology for clear and cohesive sound
- High-precision 384 kHz/32-bit D/A conversion (AKM AK4458)
- VLSCTM (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) filtering technology (Front L/R) Front L/R speaker bi-amping capability in 5.2-ch configuration
- Dual-band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi®-certified wireless LAN
- Supports Amazon Music, Spotify®, TIDAL, TuneIn, Pandora®, and Deezer*3
- Works with Sonos for the Sonos Home Sound System*4
- AirPlay 2*1 multi-room audio with compatible products
- DTS Play-Fi® audio distribution via Integra Music Control App*5 to supported products
- Proprietary FlareConnectTM*6 multi-room audio with Integra Control Pro app*5
- Supports DSD 5.6 MHz/2.8 MHz*7; FLAC, WAV [RIFF], AIFF, and ALAC to 192 kHz/24-bit*8
- 6 HDMI input, Main output (ARC), Sub/Zone 2 output
- 2 digital audio inputs (1 optical and 1 coaxial, assignable) 5 analog audio inputs (1 front)
- Phono input (MM) for turntable connection
- USB input (5 V/1 A) for audio playback
- 1/8 ̋ (3.5 mm) AccuEQ setup mic input (front)
- 1 gold-plated component video input
- 3 gold-plated composite video inputs (1 front)
- Gold-plated quarter-inch headphone jack
- Gold-plated banana-plug-ready speaker posts with transparent knobs Separate Zone 2 speaker outputs (switchable)
- Zone B line-level output (analog RCA)
- 2 subwoofer pre-outs
- Bi-directional Ethernet LAN terminal supporting IP Control
- RS-232 input for external control and automation
- 2 IR inputs and 1 output
- Programmable 12 V trigger-outs with adjustable delay (A: 100 mA, B: 25 mA, C: 25 mA) Dealer-settings memory storage and recall function
- Thick detachable IEC power cable
- Optional rack-mount kit (IRK-155-3D)
- Aluminum faceplate and volume control
- Bluetooth® Version 4.1 + LE (Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3)
- Advanced Music OptimizerTM improves quality of compressed audio
- High-definition GUI over HDMI featuring source input/output data display
- 1080p to 4K video upscaling via HDMI
- Tone controls (bass/treble) for front L/R channels
- Sleep timer, HDMI passthrough, and network standby
- 40 FM/AM/internet radio presets with station-naming (10 characters)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 1 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- Crossover Adjustment (40/45/50/55/60/70/80/90/100/110/120/130/150/180/200 Hz) 3-Mode display dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
|Power Output (8 Ω, 20 Hz-20 kHz, FTC)||80W / Channel (8 Ω)|
|Dynamic Power||160W / Channel (3 Ω)
125W / Channel (4 Ω)
85W / Channel (8 Ω)
|THD (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise)||0.08% (20 Hz-20 kHz, Half Power)|
|Input Sensitivity and Impedance||200 mV / 47 k-Ω (LINE)
3.5 mV / 47 k-Ω (Phono MM)
|Rated RCA Output Level and Impedance||1 Vrms / 470 Ω (Subwoofer Pre Out)
200 mV / 2.3 k-Ω (Zone Line Out)
|Phono Overload||70 mV (MM 1 kHz, 0.5%)|
|Frequency Response||5 Hz - 100 kHz / +1 dB-3 dB (Direct Mode)|
|Tone Control||±10dB, 20 Hz (Bass)
±10dB, 20 kHz (Treble)
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||106 dB (Line, IHF-A)
80 dB (Phono)
|Speaker Impedance||4 Ω - 16 Ω|
|Input Sensitivity / Output Level and Impedance||1.0 Vp-p / 75 Ω (Component Y)
0.7 Vp-p / 75 Ω (Component Pb/Pr)
1.0 Vp-p / 75 Ω (Composite)
|Tuning Frequency Range||FM 87.5 MHz - 107.9 MHz
AM 530 kHz - 1,710 kHz
|FM / AM Preset Memory||40 Stations|
|Power Supply||AC 120 V, 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||460 W|
|Stand-by Power Consumption||0.15 W|
|Dimensions (W X H X D)||17 1/8" x 6 7/8" x 14 13/16"
435 x 174 x 376.5 mm
|Weight||21.2 lbs. (9.6 kg)|
|Dimensions (W X H X D)||22 1/16" x 12" x 18 3/8"
560 x 305 x 467 mm
|Weight||27.6 lbs. (12.5 kg)|
What's In The Box
- Main unit
- Remote control & batteries
- Speaker setup microphone
- Indoor FM antenna
- AM loop antenna
- Power cord
- Quick start guide
- Basic Manual