• Supports all resolutions up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4
• HDMI® 2.0 (a/b) HDCP 2.2 compliant; 18Gbps data rate throughout (up to 100m)
• 2x integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN connections at RX
• RX>TX audio return via Optical or HDMI-ARC to Optical on TX
• Bi-directional stereo transmission; Bi-directional PoH (can be powered from either Rx/Tx)
• Supports all current audio formats up to Dolby Atmos & DTS:X, HDR formats inc. Dolby Vision
HDMI 2.0 / HDBaseT 2.0 18Gbps HDR Extender
Take your favourite HDMI set top box the distance with the XTND 4K (100m) TPC HDBaseT-Pro HDMI over Cat 5e / Cat 6 extender. Extend the range of a 4K set top box, like Sky Q silver, over a Cat 6 cable up to 100m in length. Increase the range of a Full HD 1080p set top box, like Virgin TiVo, to up to 150m.
The XTND 4K (100m) supports 'full-fat' Ultra HD 4K, by 'full-fat' we mean the HDMI 2.0 (a/b) 18Gbps max data rate. It is capable of carrying the most premium UHD/4K 60 4:4:4 content, with all current HDR formats (10 & 12-bit), Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG up to 100 metres, over one twisted pair CAT6 cable, allowing it to work and be compatible with all the latest 4K HDMI devices and TVs.
How to extend the range of your 4K or 1080p set top box
Your set top box connects to the transmitter of the XTND using a HDMI cable. Your TV is connected to the receiver of the XTND, also using a HDMI cable. A single Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable connects the receiver and transmitter to one another. This Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable needs to be installed and terminated by you or a qualified professional, and can be a maximum length of 100m when used with 4K devices, and 150m when used with 1080p devices.
Over this single Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable, the XTND 4K (100m) transmitter uses HDBaseT Pro 2.0 technology to send 4K, 1080p or 720p video, stereo or multichannel audio, two-way IR remote control signals, a 10/100 Ethernet Internet connection for things like Smart TV services, as well as PoE (power for the display receiver that's situated behind your TV). The XTND receiver then displays the audio and video from your set top box on the screen with no lag and no degradation in image quality.
Sold as a complete kit, every box includes: 1 x HDBaseT-Pro transmitter, 1 x HDBaseT-Pro PoE receiver, IR transmitters and receivers, 24V power supply, and mounting wings for positioning the receiver in behind your TV.
- HDMI® 2.0 (a/b) HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 18Gbps data rate throughout (up to 100m)
- Long-range mode allows for 1080p up to 150m
- Supports all resolutions up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4
- Supports all current High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats inc. Dolby Vision®
- Supports all current audio formats up to Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®
- RX>TX audio return via Optical or HDMI-ARC to Optical on TX
- Bi-directional stereo transmission
- Bi-directional PoH - can be powered from either RX or TX.
- 2x integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN connections at RX
- Sold as a complete install package, with all IR cabling and mounting kit included.
- UK / EU / AU / US multi-territory adapters included
|TX / RX form factor||Lightweight slender aluminium enclosure|
|Inputs / outputs||TX
HDMI in / RJ45 HDBaseT out / RJ45 LAN (10/100) /2x Stereo 3.5mm jacks (in/out) / Optical out / RS232 /2x IR 3.5mm jack (in = to RX / out = from RX)
RJ45 HDBaseT in / HDMI out / 2x RJ45 LAN (10/100) /2x Stereo 3.5mm jacks (in/out) / Optical out / RS232 /2x IR 3.5mm jack (in = to TX / out = from TX)
|Transmission tech.||HDBaseT 2.0 Class C + TPC|
|Video bandwidth||594MHz clock / 18Gbps data|
|ESD protection||± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)|
|Control||Bi-directional IR, RS232, LAN + HDMI-CEC pass through.|
|Device / Package weight||176 / 1100 g|
|Dimensions (W/D/H)||127 / 110 / 17 mm (TX and RX)|
|Power||24V/1A DC screw type connector|
|Operating temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Storage temperature||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Relative humidity||20~90 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Power consumption||9.5W (max)|
What's In The Box
- 1 x XTND Transmitter
- 1 x XTND Receiver
- 2 x IR transmitters (TX)
- 2 x IR receivers (RX)
- 1 x 24V/1A DC PSU
- 4 x Wall mounting brackets