• 1,500 ANSI Lumens, 16:9 1080p native resolution (4K Enhancement)
• Full White 1,500 lumens / Full Black 0 lumen Contrast ratio
• Video input: 2 HDMI, VGA, RCA, Component
• Built-In Wired network, RS-232 control port, 2 Trigger out
• Dual laser diode illumination system (30,000 hrs Laser warranty)
• Support 2D to 3D conversion, HDR, Absolute black, Upscale 1080p content, Power lens shift, Lens memory and more ...
Project Yourself Into Another World
Features & Benefits
- Stunning 4K Enhancement – Discover a whole new way to watch movies — the way filmmakers intended. Epson's 4K Enhancement Technology delivers an astonishing picture quality
- Upscale 1080P content – Epson's revolutionary 4K Enhancement technology makes standard and HD content come alive. From the feathers in a plume to freckles on a nose, you'll see every incredible detail
- HDR Support – High Dynamic Range for amazing contrast and colours
- Dual Laser Light Source – The dual laser diode illumination system - one for red and green, the other for blue - ensures balanced, high-quality images
- Absolute Black – Experience incredible, unprecedented black levels — with zero lumens during Absolute Black scenes
- Lens Memory – The EH-LS10500 allows you to preset up to 10 positions for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios
- Amazing Colour Brightness – 1,500 Lumens colour brightness and 1,500 Lumens white brightness
- 3LCD Reflective Technology – Light reflection reduces and corrects the variation of polarization, delivering rich, deep blacks
- A True Cinematic Experience – Innovations, including Epson's unique Super-resolution with Detail Enhancement Technology, exceptional frame interpolation capabilities, as well as powerful Bright 3D Drive projection let you experience a new standard in home entertainment
- Powered Lens Shift – Lens shift technology enables outstanding installation flexibility with an incredible range of up to ±90% on the vertical axis and up to ±40% on the horizontal axis
- Efficient Cooling System – With noise levels as low as 19 dB, these are among the quietest projectors in the industry
- Wide Ranging Connectivity – Connect to virtually any device, making your entertainment more accessible
- 2D-to-3D Conversion – Easily transform 2D images to spectacular 3D for unlimited 3D content
- Exciting 3D Made Easy – Two pairs of RF 3D glasses included
White brightness alone cannot bring the true colours you see everyday. While other manufacturers of 1-chip DLP technology believe they can improve image quality by just increasing the brightness of their projectors' white light output, Epson ensures that its projectors combine brightness and True Colour to create vibrant and realistic images with 3LCD technology across every projector model.
3LCD Reflective Technology
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD's 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD's true-to-life colour.
With Epson's innovative 3LCD Reflective system, you get remarkably high contrast as well. Featuring advanced liquid crystal on quartz technology, this 3LCD Reflective projector boasts exceptional performance, including an improved pixel density and increased aperture ratio for smoother, film-like pictures.
Up to 3x Brighter Colours with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector's specification needs to show both high white colour brightness and white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not be sure to ask for a projector's colour brightness specification.
*Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec.2015 through Nov.2016.
Stunning 4K Enhancement
Discover a whole new way to watch movies - the way filmmakers intended. Epson's 4K Enhancement† Technology delivers astonishing picture quality. Now every subtle intricacy is captured - even your most-loved films will offer something new. Plus, Epson’s Detail Enhancement Technology refines surface details for true-to-life images that pop off the screen. Users can adjust levels of sharpness and detail enhancement for optimal viewing.
†4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution and surpass Full HD image quality. Resolution is 1920 x 1080 in 3D Mode.
Upscale 1080P Content
4K Enhancement† makes standard and HD content come alive. From the feathers in a plume to freckles on a nose, you’ll see every incredible detail.
Dual Laser Light Source
The laser light engine's long, 30,000-hour* lifespan provides virtually worry-free operation. And, there's no waiting for the projector to warm up or cool down — the projector reaches maximum brightness and turns off almost immediately. Plus, high-speed contrast control ensures both bright and dark scenes look their best.
†The dual laser diode illumination system — one for red and green, the other for blue — ensures balanced, high-quality images.
*3 years or 30,000 hours warranty, whichever comes first.
Wide Colour Gamut
Enjoy brilliant, colour-rich performance. The full sRGB colour gamut is visible even in the brightest mode. And, the DCI colour gamut — the digital cinema standard — is also achievable.
A High Dynamic Range (HRD) expands the range of colour and contrast that can be reached, resulting in a more realistic and natural image. Unmask every detail of HDR-encoded contents with EH-LS10500.
For decades, 3LCD projectors have been praised within the industry for delivering superior colour and gradation. Now, with Epson’s innovative 3LCD Reflective system, you get remarkably high contrast as well. Featuring advanced liquid crystal on quartz technology, these 3LCD Reflective projectors boast exceptional performance, including an improved pixel density and increased aperture ratio for smoother, film-like pictures.
Fast, quiet and precise, the EH-LS10500 allows you to preset up to 10 positions for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios. Project 2.40, 1.85 and 1.78 aspect ratios on the same screen without an anamorphic lens — and no downtime when switching between ratios. Watch movies on a grander scale at the touch of a button, without any disruptive black bars.
A True Cinematic Experience
Innovations, including Epson's unique Super-resolution with Detail Enhancement Technology, exceptional frame interpolation capabilities, as well as powerful Bright 3D Drive projection let you experience a new standard in home entertainment.
Super Resolution with Detail Enhancement
Super-resolution defines edges for standard and HD content, while Detail enhancement refines surface detail for true-to-life images.
Frame interpolation technology inserts multiple new frames between the original ones, so motion appears smoother, sharper and more realistic.
Powered Lens Shift
Powered Lens Shift
In addition to added reliability and amazing colour performance, Epson's advanced projection technology enables a wide range of lens shift capabilities for outstanding installation flexibility. The EH-LS10500 has an incredible range of up to ±90 percent on the vertical axis and up to ±40 percent on the horizontal axis. Users can operate the lens shift functions using the remote control, the projector control panel, or control commands.
Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) calibration and colour management
ISF-certified calibration tools and lockable memory modes ensure accurate performance, the way film makers intended.
Efficient Cooling System
When it comes to home cinema, you want to focus on what's in front of you — and nothing else. That's the idea behind the innovative, efficient cooling system of the EH-LS10500. With noise levels as low as 19 dB, this is among the quietest projectors in the industry. It's time to enjoy engaging cinema without distraction — all the better for those moments when the picture takes your breath away.
Wide Ranging Connectivity
Connect from virtually any device, making your entertainment simple and more accessible.
Bright 3D Drive Technology for 3D Cinematic Adventures
Enjoy thrilling 3D adventures right in the comfort of your living room. Featuring Bright 3D Drive technology, the EH-LS10500 puts you right in the middle of the action. Epson's drive system minimises the blackout time of 3D glasses and provides greater brightness when viewing 3D content.
Transform any 2D movie, from the latest science-fiction adventure to your favourite classic, to spectacular 3D. Or, watch the big game in exciting 3D. The EH-LS10500 makes it easier than ever with convenient 2D-to-3D conversion. With just the touch of a button, you can watch your favourite shows and movies in eye-popping 3D. There are no special discs required. And, the possibilities are endless.
Two Rechargeable RF 3D Glasses Included
Enjoy 3D adventures from any seat in the house. Line of sight is not required with the included RF 3D glasses. Rechargeable for up to 40 hours of battery life, these innovative glasses have a 3-minute quick-charge feature for up to 3 hours of battery life.
|LCD Panel||0.74-inch wide panel|
|Laser Type||Laser Diode 41.9 mW (Output)|
|Colour Light Output||1,500 Lumens|
|White Light Output||1,500 Lumens|
|Resolution||1080p (4K Enhancement)|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Contrast Ratio||Absolute Black Full White 1,500lm / Full Black 0lm|
|Colour Reproduction||Up to 1.07 billion colours|
|Colour Processing||10 bit (Partial 12bit)|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
|Lens Shift||Vertical: -90% to +90%
Horizontal: -40% to +40%
|Optical Zoom||1 - 2.1 (Optical)|
|Screen Size||30" to 300" [0.83 to 8.57 m] (Zoom: Wide)
30" to 300" [1.79 to 18.19 m] (Zoom: Tele)
|Projection Distance||100" screen 2.83 - 6.04 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.28 (Zoom: Wide), 2.73 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||2.5 - 3.7|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||21.3 mm - 44.7 mm|
|Input: Video||1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x Component Video, 1x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 2 x HDMI, 1 x USB mini B (service), 1 x RS232c, 1 x RJ45, 2 x Trigger out|
|3D Formats||Auto / Side by Side / Top and Bottom|
|2D to 3D Conversion||Off / Weak / Medium / Strong|
|Picture in Picture||Yes|
|Direct Power On||Yes|
|Security||Kensington®-style lock provision|
|Colour Modes||2D : Dynamic, Bright Cinema, Natural, Cinema, Adobe RGB, Digital Cinema
3D: 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema
|Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet)||553 x 550 x 238 mm|
|Laser Warranty||30, 000 Hours|
|Projector Warranty||3 Years|
|Power Consumption: Laser on||442W|
|Power Consumption: Standby||0.38W|
|Noise Level||Normal/Eco: 28/19dB|
|ELPAF39 Air Filter|
|ELPGS03 3D Glasses|
|ELPAC01 Charger for 3D Glasses|
|ELPSC21B 80" Portable tripod screen|
What's In The Box
- Epson Projector
- Power Cable
- Remote Control + battries
- Cable cover
- HDMI clamp x 2
- 3D Glasses + USB cable for charging x 2
- User Manual