Pair of L brackets for Home2 and CineTension2 series screens. Perfect for chalkboard/whiteboard clearance or corner installation Allows 12" extension away from wall. Maximum weight capacity 54kg.
• 6 inch 5-12 V trigger RJ-45 ethernet cable
• 3 1/2 inch RJ-45 ethernet IR "Eye" Receiver for conceal installations
• Allow the IR receiver "eye" to extend down for continued IR...
• Perfect for chalkboard/whiteboard clearance or corner installation
• Allows 6" and 12" extension away from wall
• Maximum weight capacity 34-54kg (Depending on...
The ZIW-Module is an RJ-45 input module for customized wall switch placards.
Enables installation of any after-market wall switch
Module splices to Elite Screens’ 12-volt trigger via Cat5...
• Universal wireless projector trigger
• No 12V trigger output required from projector
• Control distance range, up to 24m
• Compatible with only Version 2.0 Electric Roll...
Universal design is compatible with majority of all Elite Electric screens for dropped ceiling installations Adjustable framework provides a variable design to accommodate measured spacing requirements End cap attachments...
• Programmable buttons for each device key and 53 hard buttons
• Controls up to 8 devices
• Macro Key stores a sequence of 10 commands
• Volume lock, device lock...
• Universal portable mobile stand with Short-Throw projector mount
• Lightweight construction
• Base has locking wheels for easy positioning
• Ideal for classroom/training...
• Stylish Outlook Design For DLP Link 3D Ready Projector
• Rechargeable battery Design
• Auto Shutdown for saving battery life
• Support 144Hz...
• Clear, bright 3D images with high contrast
• Easy to use - always in sync, with no line-of-sight required
• Stylish, lightweight, foldable design - only 46 grams
To assist in reaching highly mounted manual hanging type screens. Standard with the CinemaPro screen range, optional for all others.
Made from clear Perspex. 950mm long to reach high up installs.
This item (when plugged into the RJ12 left-hand port of the Connect Control Module) switches the device when low voltage current is applied (5v to 24v) from a projector or AV receiver low volt trigger output, and the screen rolls...
A standard feature with all ElectriCinema Screens and all Interfit AV Lifters, this motor controller is available as a standalone unit to offer control over 240v 4 core products. In basic configuration it allows impulse wall...
A standard feature with all 141020AZ, 141020AW, 141024BW and 141024BX Interfit AV Lifters with fixed travel. This motor controller is available as a standalone unit to offer control over 24 VDC 50 Hz motors. In basic configuration...
Connect IR sensor with data cable (1 x 300mm, 1 x 2000mm) and handheld transmitter suitable for the Connect Control Module - 4 channels.
Designed to function with a Connect Motor Control Module. Simply plug the trigger between the power point and the device it is sensing. When 240v power is detected a dry contact is closed allowing up/down control of iConnect...
• Motorise screen into position
• Zero to 120 degrees rotation
• Allows screen to be mounted to wall
• Connect Control with programmed time delays
• Removes the need for long top leaders
• Up to 4m long with Pole extension & 65kg Max load
• Allows screens to be mounted to high ceilings
• Designed for...
The iReply interface can control two or four & up to eight iConnect modules (TCP/IP) - projector screens, lifters and blinds. It allows iConnect modules to be controlled and monitored via multiple communication protocols...
Suitable for use with any Connect controlled product, including the ElectriCinema and Interfit Lifter ranges. This wall switch runs off the impulse contact closure and allows simple up and down control.