• Controls up to six AC Infinity Cabinet and USB fans
• Intelligent thermal fan controller with digital LCD display
• Features an alarm system, fan speeds, 2 buffer options & others
• Includes precision thermal probe, mounting screws & power wall adapter
• Automated programming that self-adjusts cooling power in response to changing temperatures
Controls up to six AC Infinity Cabinet & USB Fans
The Controller 2 is designed to control AC Infinity AIRPLATE Series cabinet fans and MULTIFAN Series component fans. The unit measures 5.2 by 3.1 by 1.1 inches, and contains a back lit LCD digital display, which can display Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Its metal frame features a brushed anodized aluminum finish and can be mounted onto wall panels and cabinets up to 1.25 inches thick. On the back side are two USB fan ports, one power port, and one thermal probe port. Includes a 6-foot precision thermal probe that is water resistant. Operating temperature can be set between 32 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Complete kit includes thermal controller, mounting screws, plastic stencil, instruction manual, and 100-125V AC wall adapter.
The controller features an on-board processor with active temperature monitoring as well as intelligent programming that will automatically adjust fan speeds to respond to varying temperatures. Additional features includes an alarm system, display lock or off while programs are running, six fan speeds, three back-light settings, two buffer options, and power failure memory.
The Controller 2 can power up to 10 watts worth of AC Infinity AIRPLATE and MULTIFAN Series fans. This is approximately six fans but please note that some models contains more than one fan. For example, dual fan systems such as the AIRPLATE S7 or MULTIFAN S5 contains two fans. The controller would only be able to power up to three of these models for a total of six fans. Other 5V USB fans can be compatible but may not be fully functional with the speed control feature.
- Intelligent thermal fan controller with on-board processor and digital LCD display.
- Controls up to six AC Infinity Cabinet and USB Fans, see below for compatibility.
- Automated programming that self-adjusts cooling power in response to changing temperatures.
- Features an alarm system, display lock, six fan speeds, two buffer options, and power failure memory.
- Includes precision thermal probe, mounting screws, and power wall adapter
|Product and Mounting Dimensions|
|Total Dimensions||5.20 x 3.11 x 1.10 in. (13.2 x 7.9 x 2.8 cm)|
|Backside Enclosure Dimensions||4.41 x 2.68 in. (11.2 x 6.8 cm)|
|Required Mounting Hole||4.48 x 2.76 in. (11.4 x 7.0 cm)|
|Hole to Hole Distance||4.71 x 2.64 in. (12.0 x 6.7 cm)|
|Screw Hole Size||Ø 0.119 in (Ø 0.3 cm)|
|Display Size||2.25 x 1.25 in. (4.7 x 3.2 cm)|
|Cord Length||72 in. (6 feet)|
|Thermal Probe Length||72 in. (6 feet)|
|Product Performance and Technical Specs|
|Maximum Fans Controlled||6|
|Max Power Supported||10 W|
|Programming Temperatures||32 to 140°F|
|Operating Voltage||3 to 7V DC|
|Wall Adapter Input||100 to 240V AC|
|Operating Humidity||35 to 85% RH|
What's In The Box
- 1 x Thermal controller
- 1 x Thermal Probe
- 1 x Plastic stencil
- 4 x Mounting screw set
- 1 x USB Power adapter
Other Details2 Year Australian Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to install and set up with S Series fan
Set up in Smart Mode and tested with work light as heat source near sensor the in the cabinet and it was working as programmed immediately