• An ultra-quiet blow system designed for cooling cabinets
• Controls up to 6 AC Infinity cabinet & USB Fans
• Multi-speed fan controller to set the optimal noise & airflow levels
• CNC machined aluminum frame with a modern brushed black finish
• Automated programming that self-adjusts cooling power in response to changing temperatures
Home Theatre & AV Cabinet Quiet Cooling Fan System
The ultra-quiet fan system is designed to cool home theaters, entertainment centers, and audio video cabinets. Features a speed controller and 6 foot power cord. Included fans use a custom motor engineered to minimize noise during speed variations and are certified by CE, UL, TUV, and RoHS. Containing dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours, the unit can be mounted in any direction. Features a CNC machined aluminum frame with a modern brushed black finish. Fans are set to exhaust air out the frame but this can be reversed to intake air using a screw driver. Includes all necessary hardware to easily mount the unit onto a cabinet and power it through an USB port or standard wall outlet.
Speed Controller and Boost Adapter
The in-line multi-speed controller with power switch allows setting the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments. The included Boost Adapter not only allows the fan to be powered through a wall outlet, but increases its performance by up to 25%.
Connecting Additional Units
For cabinets that requires more airflow, each unit can be connected to additional AIRPLATE S and T series cabinet fans. Up to four fans can share the same USB power source; and up to six fans can share the same thermal controller or wall outlet power source. AIRPLATE S7 contains two fans and AIRPLATE S9 contains three fans. All setups with more than four daisy-chained fans must have their inline speed controller set to high to prevent overload, e.g. two AIRPLATE S9 units daisy-chained together.
This ultra-quiet cooling system is popular in a variety of applications including home theaters, entertainment centers, and audio video cabinets; and smaller enclosures and racks holding computers, receivers, amplifiers, and other AV equipment.
The controller features an on-board processor with active temperature monitoring as well as intelligent programming that will automatically adjust fan speeds to respond to varying temperatures. Additional features includes an alarm system, display lock or off while programs are running, six fan speeds, three back-light settings, two buffer options, and power failure memory.
The Controller 2 can power up to 10 watts worth of AC Infinity AIRPLATE and MULTIFAN Series fans. This is approximately six fans but please note that some models contains more than one fan. For example, dual fan systems such as the AIRPLATE S7 or MULTIFAN S5 contains two fans. The controller would only be able to power up to three of these models for a total of six fans. Other 5V USB fans can be compatible but may not be fully functional with the speed control feature.
- An ultra-quiet fan system designed for cooling cabinets that requires minimal noise.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Contains a CNC machined aluminum frame with a modern brushed black finish.
- Cooling fan dimensions: 8.5 x 4.4 x 1.3 in | Total Airflow: 52 CFM | Total Noise: 18 dBA
- Intelligent thermal fan controller with on-board processor and digital LCD display.
- Controls up to six AC Infinity Cabinet and USB Fans, see below for compatibility.
- Automated programming that self-adjusts cooling power in response to changing temperatures.
- Features an alarm system, display lock, six fan speeds, two buffer options, and power failure memory.
- Includes precision thermal probe, mounting screws, and power wall adapter
|Product Identification||Fan Unit||Controller|
|Product and Mounting Dimensions|
|Total Dimensions||8.46 x 4.41 x 1.3 in.
(21.5 x 11.2 X 3.3 cm)
|5.20 x 3.11 x 1.10 in.
(13.2 x 7.9 x 2.8 cm)
|Backside Enclosure Dimensions||6.93 x 3.74 in.
(17.6 x 9.5 cm)
|4.41 x 2.68 in.
(11.2 x 6.8 cm)
|Required Mounting Hole||7.00 x 3.82 in.
(17.8 x 9.7 cm)
|4.48 x 2.76 in.
(11.4 x 7.0 cm)
|Hole to Hole Distance||7.80 x 3.74 in.
(19.8 x 9.5 cm)
|4.71 x 2.64 in.
(12.0 x 6.7 cm)
|Screw Hole Size||Ø 0.197 in. (Ø 0.5 cm)||Ø 0.119 in (Ø 0.3 cm)|
|Display Size||-||2.25 x 1.25 in. (4.7 x 3.2 cm)|
|Cord Length||72 in. (6 feet)|
|Thermal Probe Length||-||72 in. (6 feet)|
|Product Performance and Technical Specs|
|Total Airflow||52 CFM||-|
|Total Noise||18 dBA||-|
|Static Pressure||1.6 mm-H2O||-|
|Maximum Fans Controlled||-||6|
|Max Power Supported||-||10 W|
|Programming Temperatures||-||32 to 140°F|
|Operating Voltage||3 to 7V DC||10 W|
|Power||1.9 W||2 A|
|Wall Adapter Input||100 to 240V AC|
|Operating Humidity||35 to 85% RH|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 230°F||-|
|Fan Bearings||Dual Ball||-|
|L10 Life Expectancy||67,000 Hours||-|
|Fan Quality Approvals||UL, CE, TUV, RoHS||-|
What's In The Box
- 1 x Cabinet fan unit
- 1 x Thermal controller
- 1 x Thermal probe
- 2 x Plastic stencil
- 8 x Mounting screw set
- 1 x AC Wall adapter
Other Details2 Year Australian Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A great cooling fan kit. It worked better than I expected. Installation and connection was a cinch. On full speed I can barely hear the fans. I highly recommend them. Better than using computer fans.