• An ultra-quiet fan system designed for cooling cabinets
• Powered by wall outlet or USB port
• Includes Turbo Adapter increases performance by 25%
• Dual Ball fan bearings; 67,000 hrs L10 life expectancy
• Multi-speed fan controller to set the optimal noise & airflow levels
• CNC machined aluminum frame with a modern brushed black finish
AC Infinity products have UL, CE & TUV Approvals and are ROHS Compliant
The ultra-quiet fan system is designed to cool home theaters, entertainment centers, and audio video cabinets. Features a speed controller and 6 foot power cord. Included fans use a custom motor engineered to minimize noise during speed variations and are certified by CE, UL, TUV, and RoHS. Containing dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours, the unit can be mounted in any direction.
Features a CNC machined aluminum frame with a modern brushed black finish. Fans are set to exhaust air out the frame but this can be reversed to intake air using a screw driver. Includes all necessary hardware to easily mount the unit onto a cabinet and power it through an USB port or standard wall outlet.
Speed Controller and Boost Adapter
The in-line multi-speed controller with power switch allows setting the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments. The included Boost Adapter not only allows the fan to be powered through a wall outlet, but increases its performance by up to 25%.
Connecting Additional Units
For cabinets that requires more airflow, each unit can be connected to additional AIRPLATE S and T series cabinet fans. Up to four fans can share the same USB power source; and up to six fans can share the same thermal controller or wall outlet power source. AIRPLATE S7 contains two fans and AIRPLATE S9 contains three fans. All setups with more than four daisy-chained fans must have their inline speed controller set to high to prevent overload, e.g. two AIRPLATE S9 units daisy-chained together.
This ultra-quiet cooling system is popular in a variety of applications including home theaters, entertainment centers, and audio video cabinets; and smaller enclosures and racks holding computers, receivers, amplifiers, and other AV equipment.
- An ultra-quiet fan system designed for cooling cabinets that requires minimal noise.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Contains a CNC machined aluminum frame with a modern brushed black finish.
- Powered by wall outlet or USB port, included Turbo Adapter increases performance by 25%.
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 6.1 x 1.3 in. | Total Airflow: 156 CFM | Total Noise: 21 dBA
|Product and Mounting Dimensions - Fan Unit|
|Total Dimensions||17.50 x 6.10 x 1.30 in (43.9 x 15.5 x 3.3 cm)|
|Backside Enclosure Dimensions||15.67 x 5.31 in (39.8 x 13.5 cm)|
|Required Mounting Hole||15.75 x 5.35 in (40.0 x 13.6 cm)|
|Hole to Hole Distance||16.54 x 5.25 in (42.0 x 13.6 cm)|
|Screw Hole Size||Ø 0.197 in (Ø 0.5 cm)|
|Cord Length||72 in (6 feet)|
|Product Performance and Technical Specs|
|Total Airflow||156 CFM|
|Total Noise||21 dBA|
|Static Pressure||1 mm-H2O|
|Operating Voltage||3 to 7V DC|
|Wall Adapter Input||100 to 240V AC|
|Operating Humidity||35 to 85% RH|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 230°F|
|Fan Bearings||Dual Ball|
|L10 Life Expectency||67,000 Hours|
|Fan Quality Approvals||UL, CE, TUV, RoHS|
What's In The Box
- 1 x Cabinet fan unit
- 1 x Plastic stencil
- 4 x Mounting screw set
- 1 x USB power pack