• 50 W/Ch Performance (4 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
• Dolby Atmos & DTS:X Object-based multidimensional audio
• DTS Neural:X™ upmixing for standard multichannel audio formats
• 4 HDMI In/1 Out supporting 4K/60p, HDCP 2.2, HDR10, and BT.2020
• Built-In WiFi network, Bluetooth & AirPlay; USB-A audio playback
• Support FireConnect & DTS Play-Fi multi-room audio streaming, Internet music streaming services
Elegance. Immersion. It’s Object Audio Made Simple
3D Soundbar System
The LS7200’s low-profile form contains a multi-driver array fed by a slim external amp connected via a single cable, reproducing Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ soundtracks with conviction. Effects move from channel to channel, immersing you in multidimensional sound, while music streamed wirelessly with DTS Play-Fi®*1, AirPlay®, or Wi-Fi® has substance that others can’t match.
Players connect to the receiver’s four HDMI® inputs and wiring is concealed inside your entertainment unit for a near-invisible install. With a vast choice of entertainment within Onkyo Controller app (including multi-room audio), the LS7200 makes life better with sound tailored to you.
* Enabled after firmware update (TBA).
Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ Object-based Audio
DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos® are not mere improvements to existing formats; they’ve revolutionized sound mixing. Free from the channel bed, sound comes from all directions, even above, with angled drivers bouncing effects off the ceiling and into the audience. No extra speakers or cables required: just authentic and immersive sound from all around.
Wide Choice of Listening Modes
A suite of advanced sound programs are on hand including new Surround Enhancer, a listening mode based on Dolby® technology, which wraps sound \
around the audience by means of virtual rear speakers. DTS Neural:X™, meanwhile, upmixes multichannel formats to 3D audio, while a variety of DSP programs tweak audio response to best suit music, movies, and games.
Stream Anything with DTS Play-Fi®*
A free app for iOS and Android™ devices, DTS Play-Fi technology collects network audio (including streaming services, internet radio, and network files) into one interface for casting to any compatible speaker. DTS Play-Fi technology supports multi-room distribution and can cast different sources to different speakers simultaneously.
* Enabled after firmware update (TBA).
Stream Music via Wi-Fi®, AirPlay®, and Bluetooth®
Network audio is at your fingertips and ready for streaming with Onkyo Controller app and selectable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® for connection stability. Apple device users can also mirror audio from a wide range of apps over AirPlay®, or just stream from your device using Bluetooth® wireless technology.
Life’s Easy with Onkyo Controller
Our free app collects next-gen network functionalities, including streaming services and network audio, into an intuitive control interface. Perform general operations or send music to compatible speakers from your phone.
Internet Radio and On-demand Streaming
TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn, and Pandora®* are baked into the GUI, which makes it super easy to select music using Onkyo Controller or the included remote. Spotify® subscribers can also cast direct from Spotify app to soundbar.
* Pandora® available in the USA, Australia, and New Zealand only. Some services require a subscription.
Clean and Simple Connection
How do we send five audio channels to the soundbar without a tangle of wires? Simple: signals pass through a pin-type Multichannel Audio Cable. Plug your players into the receiver, link to the TV with a single HDMI®, and let simplified installation enhance sound with a cleaner look.
Supports FireConnect™* Multi-room Audio
FireConnect™ mirrors any audio playing through your main entertainment system on wireless speakers placed around the home*. Playback control across zones is via Onkyo Controller.
* Multi-room audio is realized by FireConnect™, a technology by Blackfire Research Corp., USA. Requires optional speakers. Onkyo cannot guarantee correct operation with other speaker brands supporting FireConnect™. Audio sources supported by FireConnect™ are model-dependent.
AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration
In moments, AccuEQ measures and analyzes sound output from your speakers and performs corrections for beautifully clear and cohesive object audio in your listening space, no matter the shape or size.
Powerful Amps for Moving Sound
The receiver’s slim form contains an efficient digital amplification system with independent power supply to deliver loads of clean power to the soundbar. Wireless sub has its own 50 W amp for deep LFEs in movies and games.
Multi-Driver Soundbar System
Pairs of drivers are featured on the left, right, and center channels, while separate woofers reproduce height effects. Despite a slim profile of only 53 mm*, the multi-driver system delivers confident and cinematic sound with a clear view of the screen.
* Excluding protruding parts.
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ Object-based Audio Playback for an Immersive Multidimensional Listening Experience
- Discrete Dialog Control Technology for DTS:X™
- DTS Neural:X™ Upmixing for Standard Multichannel Audio Formats
- New Surround Enhancer Mode Based on Dolby® Technology
- DTS Play-Fi®*1 Audio Casting and Distribution from Smart Devices
- AirPlay®, Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn, and Pandora®*2
- Dual-band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® for an Interference-free Connection
- Onkyo Controller App for iOS*3 and Android™ Devices*4
- Bluetooth® Wireless Streaming Technology (Version 4.1+LE)
- 5-Channel Digital Amplification System for Powerful 50 W/Ch Performance (4 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
- 4 HDMI® Inputs/1 Output (with ARC/CEC Multilink Control) Supporting 4K/60p, HDCP 2.2, HDR10, and BT.2020
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration for Balanced Soundfield (Setup Mic Included)
- FireConnect™ Wireless Multi-room Capability*5
- DSD Decoding (2.1-Channel/5.6 MHz, Multichannel 2.8 MHz) via Network, HDMI, and USB
- Assignable Digital Audio Input (Optical) and Analog RCA Input
- 1080p Video Upscaling to 4K Resolution
- FM Tuner with 40-Station Memory Preset
- USB Type-A Input for USB Memory Audio Playback
- Graphical User Interface and Simple Remote Controller
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble) ±10 dB for Front L/R Channels
- A/V Sync Function (-100 to 500 ms at 48 kHz in 5 ms Steps)
- Multiple Listening Enhancement Modes to Suit Content
- CinemaFILTER™ Audio Mode
*1 Enabled via firmware update (TBA). *2 Pandora® available in the USA, Australia, and New Zealand only. Some services require a subscription. *3 Requires iOS 8.0 or later. *4 Requires Android 4.0.3 or later. *5 Compatible speakers required. Onkyo cannot guarantee correct operation with other speaker brands supporting FireConnect™.
LB-403 SOUNDBAR SYSTEM
- Ultra-low-profile Design for Unobstructed Vision
- Dual-driver System for L/R Channels, Dual Center Drivers, and Discrete Height Speakers Enabling Object-based Surround-Sound
- Multichannel Audio Cable for Soundbar Connection
- Solid Build Quality, Chic Style, and Excellent Finish
SLW-403 WIRELESS POWERED SUBWOOFER
- Powered Bass Reflex Design
- Rated Output Power: 50 W (4 Ω, 100 Hz, 1%, IEC)
- 16 cm Cone Woofer
- Sculpted Feet and Quality Finish