- Max. Input Power: 80 W
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz–38 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 142 x 136.5 x 238.5 mm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
• 4" N-OMF (New Onkyo Micro Fiber) Laminated Diaphragm Woofer
• 1" Balanced-Dome Tweeter; 80W Max Input power
• Dedicated Dolby Atmos®-Enabled 2-Way Coaxial speaker system
• Dolby Atmos-Certified Special Network Inside
• Dolby® Atmos, TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Decoding
• Solid wood cabinet; Luxurious High-Gloss Piano-Black Finish
Get the Dolby Atmos® Speakers Your Home Theater Deserves
Revolutionizing your home theater for Dolby Atmos® sound is as easy as placing these gorgeously finished D-309H speakers on top of existing front floorstanders or rear surrounds. The 2-Way coaxial speakers use Onkyo’s premium N-OMF diaphragm to reproduce discretely mapped vertical sound elements encoded in next-generation movie soundtracks, so that effects such as helicopters or birdcalls appear to originate from overhead.
The woofer’s multi-layered laminate of aramid and cotton fiber provides stiffness to produce low-frequency sound with outstanding clarity, while a high-precision balanced dome tweeter in the center of the cone allows the speaker to deliver both high and low frequency sound from a single point source. Cabinets are constructed from solid wood to reduce resonance and include quality cloth grilles and machined brass speaker terminals.
Designed to blend flawlessly with your high-end surround-sound speaker system, these D-309H speakers are a simple and stylish way to unlock the full power of object-based surround sound.
Note: D-309H includes a pair of speakers.